finally got some tree today!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by idon'tcareaboutusernames, Jan 16, 2009.

1. idon'tcareaboutusernames

idon'tcareaboutusernames Member

This is pretty weird- this kid who was with the dealer keeps texting me NOT to buy anything from them, because "him and his friends are dicks about money." He's basically warning me and being very nice even though I just bought it from his friend...

Weird, i guess. Get it from someone else? Dam I wish I was tight with those kids, wouldn't have to deal with dicking about money

2. idon'tcareaboutusernames

... sorry bad post deleted

3. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

talk to your stoner friends about a hookup, i'm sure they'd be happy to point you in the right direction

4. idon'tcareaboutusernames

Well I have this one close really nice stoner friend the problem is he is always busy and can't hang much and has very specific rules about when he brings weed. it was just easier to go the mall and ask one of the stoner/skater dudes I'm ok with for some buds, this kid was just telling me later to try to avoid that because it will get me in bad situations cause of how they deal with money and stuff. I just dont know what to think of this...

5. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

he's probably right. they will try to rip you off, considering you don't know yet how to eyeball a bag and determine how much it's really worth...

6. idon'tcareaboutusernames

well i mean i smelled it and gave him 5 bucks, not a big deal there

But in the future yea, i guess i should watch out... I'm actually decent friends with all these kids, but I asked once before and they burned me. Talk about embarrasment, I kept calling him saying "I don't think it's real" he basically drilled me "it's fucking real okay? just chill, jesus." and ran away with my money. (they told me if I brought 20$ they would give me like an eighth and just ripped me off.

But I've learned my lesson :)