Finally got first vaporizer.

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by broony, Apr 6, 2011.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

my EQ is in the closet.. its a nice vape... it just takes up room.. while my MFLB does not... so i rock the mflb instead

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^i actually don't use my arizer extreme Q that much anymore either, joker :( i've been a near daily toker of bongs for a few years, and i can't learn to enjoy the vaporizer as much as my bong. maybe if i had an 18 mm slide i would use it through there like willy wonka suggested.

about breaking the glass pieces...i bought mine on ebay, and i broke one of the two glass elbows shortly after getting it. i emailed the ebay seller, and he sent me a new one for free! worth a try.

CBD and CBN i believe are two cannabinoids that vaporize at over 200 degrees C, while THC is closer to 150C (not quite sure of that temp, but i know that i set my vape to 185C which is higher than i need to for THC)

anyways, you COULD vape the other cannabinoids at a higher temp, but then you are releasing certain carcinogens that i can't specifically recall , and possibly carbon monoxide?

see my above statement about preferring the bong to the vape. i feel like i don't really conserve much weed with my vape like everyone says, but maybe my bong is conservative when compared to a bowl or joint.
    the vape doesn't give me the same (quick) buzz that my bong does.

there ya go!

i found the arizer to be as good as the volcano, but about 1/3rd the price

3. Poppy Sunshine

Poppy Sunshine atypical hippie Lifetime Supporter

i think i'm smoking less than half i would via other means and getting the same results by using a vape! awesome!