Finally got first vaporizer.

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by broony, Apr 6, 2011.

1. broony

broony Banned

It showed up today and i've been waiting tell tonight to use. Well im damn impressed right now how much bud I used and how high I am already. I hardly used any. :D Many glass pieces though, can't break one.

This is the one I got. It cost me $190 including taxes and shipping. I really don't understand why I didn't buy one sooner. If you can save up I suggest going this way.
    [​IMG]

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

great purchase.. i've been thinking about buying this very same vape... looks solid

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

The extreme, great choice. Thats the one I'd buy if I were to buy my own vape. Best vape I've ever used.

4. broony

broony Banned

It has a lot of glass pieces, and you cannot lose the remote, which so far is the only down side. You gotta protect it with your life. lol. I get a lot more out of my bud now when i smoke it in small bowls. Haven't used the bag yet though.

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Great for health, surely -- aren't certain cannabinoids not susceptible to vaping though?

6. Mason Grey

Mason Grey Member

very cool!!
    i am real in love with bongs and everything about firing up a bong...but vaporizers seem amazing!.. i always really love smoking them with people who have them!

7. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

You can toke this vape through a bong, with both the whip and bags... depending on the type of bong you have.

8. stevedavejesus

stevedavejesus Member

i believe they vape at different temps. some of them will not vape until near combustion.

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I have never heard that one. As far as I know Vaps are better. By cooking it instead of burning it directly you extract many more cannabinoids.

Someone one correct me if I am wrong.

10. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

very nice broony! i just had to sell mine a couple of months ago, I am eager to get another one peobably gonna be awhile though...but goodness you are benefitting greatly from it too :sifone:

i love how long a vaped high lasts!!! It blows me away, in a good way :sunny:

i don't know if i'd trust myself wth all glass pieces though, maybe, but it sounds a bit intimidating

11. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

all the THC gets vaporized in the weed, but you need to remember that there is also CBD or cannabinoids in the weed as well, those dont get combusted because they need a higher temp to com-bust. This is why people save their vaped weed and cook brownies and make cannabuter and what not!

12. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

The only thing that wastes weed when it comes to the MFLB is the user.. it has quite the learning curve.. but once you got it down.. you'll never burn up your weed... its not a vape you can pass around.. its rather meant to be solo use unless sharing with others who have or used one before

13. WerewolfKanuck

WerewolfKanuck Member

Woohoo another thread on the vape I was looking at today, talked to this guy today who was selling them for $150 a pop, very nice stuff, looks very intuitive, thanks for posting your experience guys!

14. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Get an Extreme Q.. The Extreme V is the old model..

15. Puddingtame

Puddingtame Member

I also got the solo vape. Seems very nice but I hate how the stems are glass, I already broke one.

16. furthurxfuture

furthurxfuture Guest

Rock on! Vaporizers are definitely the best means of smoking.

17. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

old thread.

but hell yeah!

18. apothecaryvybez

apothecaryvybez Member

19. Poppy Sunshine

Poppy Sunshine atypical hippie Lifetime Supporter

:2thumbsup: I just got my first vape yesterday. I got Da Buddha and it's awesome! It's my new best friend. :love:

20. broony

broony Banned

Nice poppy. They are great to use. I have not use mine in awhile though..and i still have not used the volcano bag lol....