Finally! Gave my First Blowjob

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Jk2007x, Mar 22, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

More married guys should do it for each other, if it's not happening at home. It's the best stress relief you can get or give. If you ever have a safe opportunity, go for it. All of the apprehension disappears once you take that cock into your mouth and discover its simplicity.

BoyToy69 and Topher1972 like this.
  2. Bichimp67

Bichimp67 Members

I cannot agree more. I' always more relaxed and energized after.

3. bendiguy

bendiguy Member

I agree too. I first sucked cock as s teenager. Am married now and would love to do it again as at home I don’t get any action.

bry75 likes this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I totally agree and have been lucky enough to have had three married suck buddies. One in particular (and his wife) were close friends with me and my wife. I new from conversations that he wasn't getting any action so one evening while sitting around the fire pit I asked him if he'd ever allow a guy to suck him off. Well, there I was on my knees sucking his cock then he sucked on mine then we finished with some hot 69 sucking. For four years he and I sucked each others cocks once or twice a week without their knowledge.

bifus and mastrb8tr69 like this.
  5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

That correct Excitedlynervous. It is not a taboo between consenting couples. I loved it so much when my wife did a blowjob on me several years ago. I am sure you must be an expert.

6. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I’m 46. My first time was about 13 years ago with a guy I met on Craigslist. I was nervous and it was a little weird but I got into it and did very well. It was a great experience that I’m very thankful for. It’s been a long time since I’ve given a blow job and I’d really like to again. I miss the smell and taste and feeling of cum sliding down my throat.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I think a lot of men are "stereo-type" scared to suck another guys dick. Afraid of magically turning gay or some shit. If they would try it they would most likely find out how enjoyable it is to do so. I personally like the feeling of total control I have with his cock in my mouth. My wife agrees, as we've sucked many men off together over the years.

BoyToy69 and bifus like this.
  8. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I have yet to experience a soft cock growing hard in my mouth. That sounds so cool. You’re a lucky man to have such a great wife like that.

9. Hoopsmania1

Hoopsmania1 Members

I'm regularly giving blowjobs now. Feels good having cum shoot into my mouth!!

LowHangers likes this.
  10. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

It’s been too long since I’ve given a blow job. I’d really like to find a willing recipient. Do you know of any free sites where I can meet someone?

11. bifus

bifus Guest

doublelist.com is the new craigslist personals

Topher1972 likes this.
  12. bifus

bifus Guest

I've sucked cock but not to completion. Is that the most enjoyable part? What's it like?

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Sucking a cock from soft to throbbing hard is the enjoyable part...taking his load of cum in your mouth is the treat for a job well done. I just keep sucking his cock while he's cumming. Some guys shoot huge loads which drool out but I can manage to swallow most. I can't explain how it feels when a guy cums in your mouth but its warm and slippery. Some is more tasty than others.

14. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

Got it, thanks

15. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Congrats and good for you. Sounds like you did a good job.

16. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I need more practice, lol

bigredinmass likes this.
  17. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

I’ve done it a couple times, but recently I did it with a guy in a hotel in Germany and it was the first time I was very comfortable and horny to do a good job. I had so much fun. I wish I had a regular bud to give them to.

18. Jk2007x

Jk2007x Members

I have worked my way into several regulars. it’s really neat the variety of styles and tastes out there. Unhappy, attached guys are the best. They appreciate it the most. And they don’t judge that i wear heels or a plug while i go down on them. I even have one that likes me to wear his wife’s nighty and peeptoe boots. The best for both of our worlds!

19. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

Nice!

20. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

Does anyone have any advice in finding a bud?