Finally cut down a bit; getting so much higher

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by animalsASleaders, Jul 6, 2014.

1. animalsASleaders

animalsASleaders Member

Went from 3 times a day just to once a day in the evenings and wow! I get much higher now. I still feel I am going to take a tolerance break. How long does 1/8 generally last you guys? I got about 5 days

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I need tolerence break too. I'm always saying this. >.<

3. animalsASleaders

animalsASleaders Member

I'm getting five days out of a eighth, about 2 to 3 bowls in the evening afterwork. I just wonder if I should be getting more days out of my stuff

4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

an eight can last me a few days, because i have no tolerance. only smoke occasionally really but when i do i get really high

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I only buy ounces so wouldn't have a clue how long an 1/8 lasts. If I'm smoking heavily the ounce might last a month. I've cut back recently myself though so it's definitely lasting a lot longer.

6. animalsASleaders

animalsASleaders Member

Yea I had to cut down; I was smoking so much I was like in a continues haze that never went away. I look back and I realize how many people came and went during these 9 years

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

1/8 lasts 2-3 days. I smoke about a gram or gram and a half a day at most.

8. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i smoked for a few years strait in my early twenties, smoked for the entire last summer, six months, then reality hit and money ran out, lol.
    now i feel i've smoked more than most people in their lifetime, i've done it enough i'm satisfied with the little moments of serendipity and the generosity of friends. not having it all the time and having it come as a surprise which it sometimes does for me is quite nice, makes it more magical.