Fighting?

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by L.A.Matthews, May 13, 2007.

1. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

Sure you're defiantly entitled to question and to your opinion, but that's just mine, I don't see it any different.

2. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

me neither...........anyways have a goodday or night as its nearly 3 bells here ...........and lets increase the peace :)

3. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

I can see where Luke's coming from. If some bastard is cheeky enough to try and start a fight for no reason, then basically fuck them. They deserve everything they get for being such a **** in the first place. I call it self defense and just desserts!

4. paulfreespirit

just winding lukey up nay ( but dont tell him ) shhhh.

5. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

I think you've lost your way Jonny2MadBadAndDangerousToKnow, all the time I've known you you've never responded violently to anything. Maybe the bear's lost his teeth....

6. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

My mates ex is such a wanker he makes my skin crawl and blood boil!!
    If I see him out in a club i generally go over and punch him, its a one sided fight that

As for real big fights naa i have seen many ohh many of fights but im not a figher really!

7. Peace-Phoenix

What would you do if he punched you back?

8. lithium

lithium frogboy

Yes, I remember getting into a thread like this when I first joined the forum and I thought jonny was a complete nutcase, took me a while to realise he's not like he sounds at all...

9. Peace-Phoenix

I think I responded to Jonny's first posts my telling him to fuck off and calling him an idiotic right wing wanker. How times have changed....

10. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

I kicked that guy in the face because fighting gives a huge adrenalin rush, and given the situation it was more to do with being shit scared than anything, and when you're shit scared judgement doesn't usually come into the equation.

Plus, I'm posting it because I was wondering if anyone else was put in the same situation. What does it matter if it's a hippy website? You all know that I could hardly be regarded as a hippy anymore. The most things I have in common with this shitty-hippy-lifestyle is drugs; I usually find it elitist in itself, and also a load of shit. No person ever called me a hippie for having strong beliefs and open-mindedness; they called me a hippie for smoking drugs and having long hair.

And yes, I know you're just winding me up, ya wanker!;):tongue:

11. lithium

lithium frogboy

Adrenaline may well take over and judgement go out the window, but still I seriously doubt most of us would have the instinct to run up to someone lying on the floor and kick them full force in the face. If you post that kind of thing pretty much anywhere, hip site or not, I think you can expect people to tell you how shocking they think that kind of behaviour is...

12. Peace-Phoenix

Well it's over now, no point, if you'll pardon the pun, kicking a man while he's down....

13. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

Don't get me wrong; I'm not condoning it! I'm merely telling you of an experience that happened to me, with all my misjudgements and flaws included. I'm not trying to glorify what I did, I'm just telling you what happened, however shocking it is.

When I posted it wasn't with the intention of glorifying violence, on my behalf or their's. It was just sharing an experience I had as I do many a times on this forum, seeming that's what I believe it's for. I didn't even think it would cause so much shock, and since I've been brought up around this type of behaviour I find it nothing but normal; didn't realise people would take such strong opinions towards it. My apologies.

14. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

Why not? Best way to kick some arse when playing Tekken :D

15. paulfreespirit

all together now lets sing ..........your gonna get your fuckin heads kicked in :eek: .

16. mellowthyme

mellowthyme Member

I've had my fair share of battles down the years, especially in my younger, more feisty days. Not proud of it and had my hands slapped for them too.

It's not big and its not clever, God damn it!!!!!