FIFA22 drives me mad

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by NakedInfluence, Dec 12, 2021.

1. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Every FIFA game for that matter and yet I keep buying and playing them. I only play Career Mode, not online play and in every version it's the same things that infuriate me.
    1) My players passing is horrific - about one pass in four goes directly to an opponent or is a sad, weak pass that the CPU opponent gratefully accepts. It's amazing I ever score a goal in this game because it requires stringing four, five maybe eight passes together without one going astray. When it comes to the computer's passes it's more like two or three in a hundred that don't perfectly find their target.
    2) When the ball is loose for any reason it feels like the same millisecond the ball goes loose the computer knows precisely where it's going and has a player cover at least half the distance to get the ball before I can even figure out what's going on much less respond to it.
    3) Blocking is ridiculous! How they can know exactly where my striker is shooting and affect the most perfect block every time is one of the most egregious forms of cheating in the whole game. They never miss, they position their body or at least stick out a leg to block my shot completely at all times, it never takes a deflection, they never miscalculate or mistime and concede a penalty ever.
    And those are my top three things but there are so many more. I needed to get that off my chest. Who's with me and what have I missed?

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ah man!!

3. Martyhdmi

Martyhdmi Members

yeh i play fifa 23, its not as annoying as 22 but still pretty annoying. I usually plat ultimate team and pro clubs

4. DeathAngel

DeathAngel Newbie

Fifa died in 2012-2013, no?