Fgm first prosecution in the UK

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by morrow, Feb 1, 2019.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

tumbling.dice and Mallyboppa like this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

It's getting there Oz.. not long now..

3. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

morrow likes this.
  4. It's about fucking time!

morrow and Mallyboppa like this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

When I think about what that means (fgm) I find it abhorrent. I have no cultural relativism when it comes to this. Further, I think that there should be greater efforts to prevent its occurrence. clearly a step towards justice for the victims, though there is no justice great enough.

morrow likes this.
  6. onceburned

onceburned Banned

how about banning it for guys and girls?. us guys don't like our boy parts getting cut on either

Kirstie and morrow like this.
  7. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

Because of "Freedom of Religion" laws.
    I'm surprised the UK is outlawing this tbh. It has to be related to the rising "populism" of right-wing views/politics.

All religions have no place in modern western civilisation. As long as there is more than two religions there will never, ever be world peace. We're no where near there yet for at least 100 years and that's being extremely generous. By then mother nature will have killed off all or almost all of us anyways.

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

It's because its child abuse.. mutilation of children.... children have died because of this, and they suffer because of it.

People who dont understand should read the link.. its unlike anything you can imagine.

And why do they do it? It's not religion at all, it's because we are woman.. and men think we are their slaves..

9. morrow

morrow Visitor

Some people think fgm is a form of domestic violence.. before the fact, and that this fgm wont be out lawed till domestic violence is stopped through out the world..

If your unsure what fgm actually is... the next link should help.

What is FGM

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wasnt there another case in the UK last week about some fucktard father that threw acid on his 3 yr old son to get back at the ex wife.

Someone please shoot that guy, and the mother in this case

morrow likes this.
  11. morrow

morrow Visitor

Abuse of children, women, and men has to stop!

Cruelty is cruelty... I dont know how cruel people live with themselves..

BlackBillBlake likes this.
  12. morrow

morrow Visitor

13. morrow

morrow Visitor

Long program, but if it interests you, this explains it all, worth watching.

14. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

We put our pants on one leg at a time like everyone else.

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Someone please shoot Robert Thompson and Jon Venables also please

Venables got locked up again last year for having child torture photos on his lap top, 25 yrs after the original sentence

16. Not the same thing, really.
    Circumcision doesn't really leave a negative impact on the child for the rest of his life, nor denies guys sexual pleasure, and is not just another way to oppress a certain group.

morrow likes this.
  17. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Throughout history, religion has simply been hijacked as an excuse for conflict, mostly by people who have never set foot in a church.

Do you think that if football was banned, all the football hooligans would take up knitting. LOL.

morrow likes this.