Fffc

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Frieden, May 24, 2013.

1. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I got a thumbs down for trying to be helpful?
    that's alright..I don't need anymore martian eggs, to be honest

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah, I mean about the age thing... my husband and I were together for ten years, when younger (obviously) with no kids so we got to do lots of things already... and I just feel like most things I can take Cason too. Like the free outdoor shows at the park this summer on Sunday nights (everything from salsa to blues to jazz to bluegrass to reggae...depends)...we'd always go and grill food and play frisbee and dance and stuff. But my son loves doing those things so he'll just go along this summer...
    anyways.. my mom wants him to stay overnight. She mentioned it a few times already so I'm sure it'll happen at some point and I know there's nothing wrong with it. But I'm also sure before I fall asleep that night I'd be all sad and worried thinking about and missing my baby... just how I am with him.... I still check on him numerous times every night and stuff... watch him breathe, etc...

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I actually tried to click the thumbs up for that particular post but just then it decided to tell me i rated too many posts today.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Interesting story.

5. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

and the story goes on

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

yea i dont even know...
    i just feel like... it bothers me that someone waits YEARS to tell you something and then you're like "okay? soooo..."

7. Mike Suicide

guys do that. they can hold on to feelings for years and years and then finally bring it up, or try to make a move.

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Well, they often tend to pick inconvenient times which is rather annoying..

9. Mike Suicide

and things usually get really awkward after that.

10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

To say the least..

11. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

Here's another: I'm leaving my baby for FOUR WHOLE DAYS next month to go to Las Vegas for a long over-due honeymoon. I'm very excited. I love Vegas. We were going to go to nola, which I would have preferred, but stuff happened

Also, we don't have any nearby family. I envy those who can just drop off their babies for a couple hours to a night and do a date night. My husband has nearly no family to speak of, and I have my mom, but she lives 9 hours away.

I love my baby, and I spend a good chunk of time with her, but I crave some time away!

12. KevinH

KevinH Just Floating Here

I would NEVER hook up with one of my friends wives without their ok-and I don't go looking for married women.

But if one comes looking for me-her marriage is between her and her husband. And what happens between her and me...

13. KevinH

KevinH Just Floating Here

Enjoy it. Just as long as your baby is left in responsible hands you have nothing to feel guilty about.

It will be good for you and your husband. And when you get back your relationship with your daughter will probably be better.

14. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

My confession is that I wish I was having sex instead of posting on the forum. Probably sex with my ex.

15. Lodog

Lodog ¿

On Sunday I sell Heroin disguised as a nun, but I'm chillaxing today just running the preschool prostitute ring.

16. Mike Suicide

Exactly. I know way to many guys that lurk in the shadows waiting to make a move on some other guys chick.

17. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I don't blame ya for that. I kinda wish I could be more comfortable being away from my son. It's just some issue I have maybe... not sure why...

18. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I KNEW that was you. :shocked:

and the other one too...

19. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You could go back there and tell her that you just wanted to meet the person with such awesome music taste and tell her how much you enjoy it...No need to be a creeper.

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

^^^^ I agree.

Apparently people do things like that all the time and it's not weird at all. I say apparently because I'm not like that at all- I don't wanna say I'm shy but I'm def. introverted.