Fetish

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Mintaoism, May 17, 2004.

1. intellplease

intellplease Member

the feet explain everything on a female...if you have nice feet, you have nice ass boobs and face

2. PeaceArtist

PeaceArtist Member

I'm like Jeffrey. I have had a fetish for feet for as long as I can remember. I have never understood it, and I think a lot about it.

I really love women's feet. I like them if they are "perfect", you know, smooth, soft, etc. But I like them if they have more character as well. Some heal cracking, calouses, etc are just fine with me.

I love to touch them and massage them. Lots of women I know are aware of that and they put their bare feet in my hands whenever we are in the same place at the same time.

Sweaty feet with the characteristic smell of feet don't bother me at all in fact I like it better if feet are sweaty and smell like feet.

I recently rubbed a friend's feet after she had been dancing all night in leather shoes. I took her shoes off for her and gave her a foot massage. She was afraid I would be put off by the fact that they were sweaty but that made it much nicer !

Well, that's my biggest fetish (I do have a few others, however).

3. kanderock

kanderock Member

i don't know if this qualifies as a fetish, but i think vampires in movies, tv,and books are so hot. not like, the typical dracula halloween vampires, but... well i guess you know what i mean. am i the only one?

4. Imperfection

Imperfection Member

Lestat can peirce mah neck anyday.

5. innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333 Member

I couldnt agree anymore with you....

6. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

youre DEFINETLY not the only one. that turns me on as well.

7. kanderock

kanderock Member

i read this book called "companions of the night" by vivian vande velde and the guy vampire talked about vampire sex in it to the human and it was so hot.

8. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

oooooh, hell yeah. Vamps are so freakin hot. Mmmm even chick vamps are amazingly attractive (like that girl in Underworld). Other vamplovers should check out the anita blake series by laurell k hamilton... very good, though the last few books have been 90% sex and 10% plot. mmmm.... I love having my neck kissed and licked, especially from behind, drives me craaaazy

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I've had a theory that guys thought this way for some time-yet this is the first time I have heard one express it.

10. aDVan84

aDVan84 Member

fetishes huh...
    booby fukin
    gettin swallowd
    3+ ppl (would like to try)
    spanking
    bitting hard not enough to pierce skin but red
    pulling hair
    just rough i guess

11. opium_eyes

opium_eyes Une Canadien Errant

i ahve a thing for when people touch my ears. especially my left ear becaus ei ahve this piercing in ti that makes it extra sensitive. i also liek ti when someone's holding my arms down, not my legs EVER, but fdefinately my arms.

and scrawny pale guys (long hair makes it even better). the extra scrawny pale guys just make my jaw drop.

12. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

I like short, slightly chubby guys (with dark hair), they're so snugglable. You know, the Jerry Garcias of the world. MmmmMmmm...

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I got ya on the arms thing. I don't like being held down hard but I like it when someone gets on top of me and runs their hands up my arms untill their fingers lock with mine.

14. innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333 Member

Yeah that is nice *sighs*

15. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

Oh yeah, how could I forget... I love those big jewish noses!

16. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I like dark haired people... shorter dark haired people... taller people are scary to me... lol. I like artsy-fartsy people with loving personalities :) People who are kinda well balanced and eccentric at the same time. You know... just an all around.. person. :p

17. kidswillbeskeletons

kidswillbeskeletons Member

Bloody Kisses
    i do too *runs n hides in corner*

18. kidswillbeskeletons

kidswillbeskeletons Member

oooh yeah, vampires are hot.