Fetish

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Mintaoism, May 17, 2004.

1. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

Seeing as my last home made thread was widely discredited i have decided to make one that seems slightly normal.

Fetishes. Last time I checked this was a free speaking forum so go wild!

2. madbeast

madbeast Member

wow lol ppl went CRAZY over this thread didnt they! HAHA lol :p

3. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

It's a worthwhile topic, but I don't really have anything to post... Just yer standard domination & submission stuff...nothing really freaky... I don't think...

4. gutshank

gutshank Member

i dont know why but i have a visible g-line fetish

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

hmm, I like being held down during sex, light bondage. I really like hearing about transexual's stories, truth be told (There's this show called Kink on Showcase that documents some awesome things)... girly boys are hot, ones who are confident in their sexuality, whatever it may be. yeah. rambly.

6. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

I love that show but havn't seen it in ages. Theres quite a few fetishes that I wouldn't mind trying, but I can't say that I have much experience.

7. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

I love FEET! I love HAIR! I love HANDS! I love ASSES! I love public speakers...I have some crazy thoughts about some of the oddest people...and then there are just some people (like the poster above me) who I'd just like to throw down and dominate for hours on end :p

Holly

8. anotherarmyguy

anotherarmyguy Member

i love to be thrown down and just totally took contro of in sex like it when she tells me every move that she wants me to do next and so on with out going any further until she tells me where,how,and when

9. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

:& agreed

10. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

LOL! Hahaha! I love feet, too! And hair, hands, asses, pussies, earlobes, noses, lips, shoulders, the backs of knees...

Guess it's easier to just say my fetish is "the entire female body"! :D

So, wait, you're a chick, and you have a foot fetish? What do you mean, exactly? You -like guys' feet, -like other girls' feet, -like your own feet played with... Which one(s)?

-Jeffrey

11. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

Guys feet! and my own feet to be played with...I'm an all-guy-girl...I'm not into chicks...But guy feet *swoons*

Holly

12. ginad1026

ginad1026 Member

Umm -- Stainless steel --- That always gets me going (but no sharp edges! just nice cool, smooth surfaces everywhere...)

AND -- I like bums, lips and that little space where your neck meets the rest of your body --- For some reason that particular spot seems to carry a person's scent intensely. Love it. :)

Gina.

13. madbeast

madbeast Member

lol im happy i brought this link back to life lol

i LOVE hands...and the thing is its not just SOFT hands, its interesting hands, i just gotta hold it and if i like holding it then i find ur hand interesting to touch lol like my favorite hands are my dads, he has the best to hold, but then my friend jackies r cool too, small and interesting, but i LOVE my bf's hands :) idk, they r hard , but so fun to touch!!!
    u got cool hands, then ill touch em, and mayb itll lead to touchin elsewhere...;)

14. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

My only fettish (that I know of at least) is that I like feet... but I don't even class that as a fettish.. it's too normal.

15. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I love guys neck, shoulders and chest and their hands. I like to play with someones fingers in my mouth.

16. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

For me a woman's body hair; it just does something for me physically like nothing else, whether it's an obvious growth of blonde hairs on the arms, dark furry pits revealed from tank-top, wild untamed pubes + especially hairy legs (obvious stubble can have same effect). Not easy finding hairy females these days, but when I do it's "Whoaa!" Guess we're all different which makes life more interesting.

17. Seru

Seru Member

Asians, Bi (yes it's a fetish because it's something i see as strange)
    sometimes fat turns me on :| BIGTIME

18. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

You're still young, and still have a lot of time to make up your mind as to who you are sexually (there is no rush after all)... and labels really suck, so I don't know why I keep trying to get people to use them..... but would you clas yourself as bi-curious? Or is it more something you prefer to watch, as a third person? (say 2 guys and 2 girls, all getting down and dirty, bi-style ;) LOL)

19. Seru

Seru Member

Don't relly know, probably bi-curious, i often have bi fantisies, sometimes even plain gay ones. weird.
    but yeah i like the sound of MMF 3somes and stuff...

20. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

well, listen.. labels are not important.. you be yourself. If you find yourself attracted to guys, go with it.. if you like girls.. go with that.. if you like both... then way-hey :D