Fentanyl Warning: Washington Heights New York (5/31)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by AskSasha, Jun 1, 2017.

1. AskSasha

AskSasha Members

Found in Washington Heights, New York this week. The brand is called "annuit coeptis" and has a blue illuminati pyramid logo. We had two ODs yesterday (Wed May 31st) as a result of this brand-- needless to say it's very strong so please be extra cautious.

[​IMG]?

As always, please remember to take preventative steps, such as:
    1. Do not use alone
    2. Always have naloxone/narcan with you when you use
    3. Test your dose and practice staggered use

If anyone in New York is interested in FREE OD intervention trainings, please feel free to PM me. We will happily come to your location if our Washington Heights office is too far. If you are out of state, we are planning to offer online trainings so please still PM me and I will keep you updated on the details.

2. Scratched

Scratched Members

perhaps people selling this deadly shit need tied down and given a shot of it themselves and watch them shit their pants knowing they may die by their own BS.

Might stop this stupid OD crap.

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

you forgot option number 4

4.dont even bother with this shit

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Nvm.

I always read shit wrong

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Yup bags over the last few months 5-6 I got from Washington Hts up on 192st and St Nick and bags from Newburgh NY had Fentanyl in them, I know this for a fact because my urine showed for Fentanyl every time I used those stamps only at different times at my methadone clinic,The stamps from the HTS were 22 Jump Street,Covenant with a picture of the Alien,and the bags from Newburgh were stamped with Pepsi with Pepsi logo and a no name stamp but had a white & red checkerboard design on it. It's all over the place!

6. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

What kind of drug test shows Fentanyl it's a full synthetic drug. That means it will not show up on most drug test unless they test just for it kinda like they have to for Lsd.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

What in the hell are you talking about? Natural or synthentic is of little relevance. Standard drug tests test for amphetamine and pcp, both synthetic. Fentanyl could test positive for opium.

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It’s worse in Hartford Connecticut which saw 5 deaths within 15 hours, and over 40 deaths so far this year from Fentanyl overdoses.

9. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

Nope your wrong maybe do some reading, even a dot drug test won't show Fentanyl. Full synthetic will not show up as opioids!

10. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

Pcp and amphetamine were abused to the point they added it to the test, now a Pain Dr. Will test even ph levels of drugs, they will know if you took a Valium instead of xanax. Even though they are still both benzos. It's funny looking at these boards and realizing that damn i guess I know way to much about drugs.

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It may not be part of the standard battery of drug tests but it"s not due to it being a synthetic drug. Here are the Standard drugs tested for and 2 of the 5 (amphetamine , pcp) are synthetic drugs...

Screenshot_2019-07-02-09-10-14-1.png

12. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

As long as it's pharmaceutical grade Fentanyl/patches-lollipops ect. Not street drugs, it will not show up on any 12- panel drug test. Every other opiate/hydro- codeine-hydromorphone-morphine-heroin-oxys ect. is made from the poppie plant. They test for what's it's made from why do you think someone can eat a Bill Miller's poppie seed bun and pop on opiates. It's not because of how it works in the brain it's how the drug is created. The only reason I posted this is to help out some people who need to pass a drug test and are addicted to let's say hydrcordone 10/325s but no prescription. All they gotta do so they don't withdrawal is get a few patches a low dose like 25mcg hr. Use it for at least 8 days before the test while flushing their system out. Then once they get the job if you have to get back on the pills. If anything call a drug testing facility and ask them you need to test your son for opiates but you think he is only on Fentanyl will any standard drug test work or not. They will have a separate test for it and it's going to cost you a shit load, when I was at the pain dr. They charged $715.00 a test but that's a whole different ball game for DEA to be happy. Your probably right about pcp and amphetamine being synthetic, never liked either one of those so never looked into them. I'm in no way saying for people to be injecting Fentanyl or to abuse it because it's a strong drug with NO EUPHORIA, it works great on pain though.