Fentanyl Patch, 1st Timer, INPUT NEEDED DONT WANNA DIE!!

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by gmoney000, Aug 26, 2013.

1. gmoney000

gmoney000 Member

Hey all

Im withdrawing pretty bad and all I can get is a fentanyl patch... "Not sure which dosage yet but can't you cut them to make a 100 into 4 25's"

My Tolerance:
    Last 3 days bare minimum cuz I'm running out... 2 or 3 of the 7.5mg Vic's.
    But for a week before that, I've been taking 16-24 Mg's of Dilaudid ORAL.
    I've taken up to 150mg oxy in the past. BUT I know Fentanyl is a whole different demon so my question is.... What would be the recomended dose for me? I know it's not the best to ask a forum but you guys all KNOW A TON. I'm not going to tamper with it like people I heard do just stick it on

How long does it take to kick in?
    Can I take it off b4 the full length or when I'm sleeping? I just really don't want to die.

Thanks every1!

2. gmoney000

gmoney000 Member

Crap they are the 100's... not sure if they are mylans or the generics... probably the generics i bet.... 100mg will kill me I was thinking of doing 12.5 or 25mg...

Can you cut these properly to get a 25mg dose or is it like playing with fire?

3. Ol' Zeus

Ol' Zeus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Fentanyl is active in the microgram range, so it would be impossible to distribute it evenly by cutting it in pieces. Definitely a bad idea.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

turn in the 100's ask your doctor to prescribe a lower dose :rolleyes:

5. Ol' Zeus

Ol' Zeus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What I meant to say is that those are 100 microgram, not milligram. 100 milligrams of Fentanyl would kill a bunch of us for sure!

6. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

From what I remember, those are gel patches and shouldn't be cut.

7. gmoney000

gmoney000 Member

what about the mylan non-gel

8. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

How long are they supposed to last? I would just use them the way they are intended. You're right to be nervous about them though, and that's good.

9. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

OP, you hve been eating dilaudid. Haven't been on a 4 month long IV heroin binge. Get some benzos, some pot, and gabapentin. It's gonna suck but just deal with the withdrawals. Messing with fent can get very dangerous.

I wouldn't just stick it on at 100ug. If you are gonna use the fentanyl go to erowid look up the doses on there they normally aire on te aide of caution. Sorry couldn't be more help I've shot fent before but never messed with the patches. I know a lot of people that have. Look around and father info first before you get down and dirty. Best of luck

10. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Yeah, it might be better just to deal with the wd's. Dilaudid has a short half-life, so the wd's shouldn't last as long as for Oxy's or Hydrocodone. If you can find some Tramadols, those help with wd's too, believe it or not. And I'm speaking from experience on that.

11. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

dissolve the gel-patch in boiled water [still hot]
    about a cup, use a measuring cup
    then break up the water into the doses you require based
    on halves, quarters etc

refrigerate that not immediately used
    or dry it onto fabric

12. gmoney000

gmoney000 Member

Hey all thanks so much for caring!

Actually they are the 50mcg/hr MYLAN Non-Gel Patches.... should I still not CUT
    them... I was thinking i might almost be fine on a 50... but would still rather cut it into a 25Mcg/hr.

I guess if i dont i have a dr appt at 4 today hopefully can give me some phenobarb and baclofen like in brighton.

I can't believe eminem made it in brighton and I got angry after 4 days and left