Fentanyl - just chewed some..

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by mephist00, Oct 25, 2008.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

seriously, STOP SAYING SWIM, its really fucking annoying, the DEA isnt going to bust into your house and arrest you if you say i, please for the love of this forum STOP SAYING IT.

2. Miasma

Miasma Member

Just figured I'd share this with you guys,when your done with a patch get a 12ounce soda bottle
    (Coke) seems to work best leave about 2 or 3 ounces in it put the patch in the bottle.
    Now just let it sit overnight,next BE CAREFULL! Just because you can't see any gel on a used patch doesn't mean there's nothing on it,drink maybe half or less dep on your tolerance.

I'm not 100percent sure this works on all types of fent patches,I always chewed on the Sandoz 24 hour patches,it was always nice having a fentanyl soda around when there was nothing else.

Be safe

3. hawk900

hawk900 Member

Who gives a fuck what type of code he is saying atleast he's helping peeps with his replys.
    Thanks again. I'm gonna do some poking right now.
    Hawk out!

4. hydro666

hydro666 Guest

:eek::p::xmastree:i am a tolerant opiate user i lately been chew the mylan brand fenty patches but only in pieces does any one know how long they take to start having effects im not sur and can u smoke these patches just wondering dont want to die have had a few close calls thanks yall down opiate friends love em all but prefer norcos da best or ocs 40 mg
    :D