fentanl laced H

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by stonerman420, May 20, 2007.

1. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

whats up with this? ive been hearing alot about this and my friend even did some of this, i hear its really easy to OD with too since fentanl is a very very strong opiate. im just wondering who and why anyone would lace H with this shit?

2. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

to cover up the shittyness of the heroin.

3. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Yes, Fentanyl can be added to large quantites of Heroin to make it appear as though it is more potent. But, gernerally, Fentanyl is sold, by itself, AS Heroin, and THAT is what is causing the Od's.

4. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

Dealers add Fentanyl to Heroin sometimes, either to rip people off, and some dealers, sometimes, don't even know it's in there. It's a real potent drug, and that is what causes the overdoses of "Heroin". It's not the Heroin itself. If you get Heroin, take it to someone who can easily idenitify Heroin from laced Heroin, just to be safe. Because Heroin on its own is wonderful bliss. You'll know the difference between the two, but by then it could already be too late.

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Fentanyl laced herion is fucking deadly !!! It has hit the streets in New York city a few times over the years being sold under bag names such as The Matrix, Hit man 2, Metroid, and the most famous that killed alot of people Tango and cash stamped bags. Usally when bags are going around with fentanyl the new papers will try to warn users out there not to buy the stamped bag that has fentanyl in it. beatnichk hit the nail on the head-The reason why dealers put fentanyl in Dope is not to rip people off its to make low grade herion some real kick ass shit buy adding a small amount of Fentanyl to it and then all the addicts will want that name bag of dope. The fucked up thing is alot of addcits want to buy the bzags with Fentanyl in them because they know they are guartneed a great High and Nod !!!! Fentanyl is one of the most powerful opiates there is its about 100 times more powerful then Morphine.

http://www.doitnow.org/pages/159.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/15/us/15heroin.html?ex=1308024000&en=1b5ecbb36848d74a&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/healthnews.php?newsid=45391

6. Krsna Bhakti

I thought Fentanyl was 80 times more potent than Morphine, and it is the analouges of Fentanyl that are over 100 x ? Maybe Im wrong
    And for those looking for that great high, Fentanyl will give you more of a nod and a buzz, but the euphoric high of Fentanyl doesnt compare to Heroin, or even Morphine for that matter.

7. hippy i am

Sometimes Fentanyl is sold as Heroin to unsuspecting buyers. And that is what's deadly about it. I know a kid that survived it. He was living in Detroit when the outbreak of Fentanyl started to appear. He nearly died. But he survived, miraculously.

8. Krsna Bhakti

Actually, there are analouges of Fentanyl that are sold as Heroin as well, very similar to Fentanyl but more potent, and therefor, more deadly. Such as, oh I dont know, α-methylfentanyl, or, more popuarly China White :)

9. hippy i am

It's just wrong of dealers to do that, though. I know that seems naïve of me to say, but just from an ethical point of view, I mean, how the fuck do they sleep at night, knowing that eight of their customers died or could have died?

10. Krsna Bhakti

Why do we have wars? Why do 19 year old mothers STRANGLE their infant baby to death and hide them in the trunk of their car? Why do spouses abuse each other? Why do some people rape little children?
    Because we have free will, and some people are so in love with themselves that other people are seen as pawns to use in order to aquire wealth to satisfy the senses. Krnsa gives us all free will, but in fact, we are all equal. Like I said in your other thread, a man who sees a rock and a bar of gold together as being of equal vaule, is a man who knows God. Some people have many rebirths ahead of them until they get it right. Karma will catch up, for the devotees and well-natured people, Krsna allows instant karma, for the evil people, their karma releases slowly over time and turns their lives into living hell. Ever hear the saying why do bad things happen to good people? Its because they have instant karma and the effects are more noticeable since they come quickly and sometimes, all at once. :)

11. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Bottom line is Drug dealing is not a pretty business to be in. If you that life you will usally see and do alot of fucked up things to people just for a quick buck !!! Most drug delaers in the inner city really don't give two shits about your life at all all they care about is $$$$$$$

12. moe.ron

moe.ron Member

I always thought "white heroin" was just pure. I guess you cant believe movies to much. In requim for a dream all they got was white shit. Kinda intersting because i always thought "china white" was pure heroin(they misleaded me in half baked too). Just ran across it on erowid. Theres really no need to make an opiate that strong. You have to be like a hardcore junkie to even do some of that shit...and the junkies OD on the shit all the time anyways. I love drugs and everything but i mean what were they thinking when they synthesised it.Mad cancer pain? Read alot of articals on fentanl sound like the most potent drug out there, excluding dmt but thats def a whole different story. Never heard of anyone Oding on dmt. Probably get way to fucked up to even smoke more then a few hits.

13. Tainted

Tainted Member

Pure heroin maybe like REALLY white, but most of the heroin I get is white and I can tell you it's far from pure. It's not like bright shiny pure white or anything, it's kind of got an off-white tint to it but still.

Anyways, If I heard of fent bags going around I'd def. buy them up. Shoot 1/8 of a bag to get high instead of 4?! Hell yes. I'll work my way up with them.

I had a friend unsuspectingly get fent bags a while ago. He normally shot up, but he was drinking so he decided to try snorting it. He did 2 and ODed. He could shoot 4 no problem, even with a little alcohol, normally.

14. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

any H ive ever seen is allways a tanish brown color. but i heard on the east coast fent laced shit was a problem so i was just wondering what you all thougth about it. shooting is a horrible idea. well doing H in general isnt the greatest idea in the world, but nothing better than injecting a foriegn substance directly to your blood stream and right to the heart, thats gotta do loads of good for the body. snorting fucks you up enough, why shoot?

15. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Nasty, Nasty thing.
    Went around the Detroit area a few years back when the all star game was here. Lots of people died form it. Stay away....

16. squirell tree

squirell tree Member

heroin addicts are gonna die anyways... Who cares... You shouldn't be doing heroin anyways. Its a dumbass move to do.

17. §høw§tøpper

§høw§tøpper Member

tons of people died over here by me in chicago(id say like 20 people),the dea actually made tons of undercover buys and found out where it was coming from..."Mexico" :S

im itching to try some H because of my love for opiates but when you here storys of H being laced with Fentnal it makes me nervous...

18. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

from an ethical point of view, how can they sleep at night selling straight up H, that shits mad fucked up and ruins lives.

19. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

why all the h hate. oxy is far more devastating to the body and just as addictive as h, though this fentnyl h is pure evil. only the worst kinda person could do that

20. §høw§tøpper

§høw§tøpper Member

H dont need phent...why make it deadly and draw unwanted attention to the H scene,seems stupid and now there adding tylenol PM to H and selling it as cheese heroin, damn just leave well enough alone...