Feminist

Discussion in 'People' started by Mamluke13, Jan 31, 2018.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

This is why God created Tinder ..

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Its an Aussie thing. :p

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

.......or maybe its because he is some oversexed weird serial killer looking dude they think is going to text them 20 times in three hours, the last text saying "bitch, why dont you answer my texts, i'm a nice guy, i dont want to know you anyway, bloody feminists"

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If a male made her a sandwich, the Vegemite, a spread make from the crud of yeast extract, would be spread unevenly

5. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Some guy asked for my number at the grocery store the other day. He followed me around for a while, attempting to make eye contact, which I avoided after the first time I met his gaze and cordially said hello. Finally he approached me in the check out line and asked for my number. It was super uncomfortable, to be honest--oh, and he waited for me finish at check out; and this was after I (politely!) said no thank you to his request for my number. I could see him standing at the exit and looking in my direction repeatedly for about 5 minutes, smiling.

So if the feminist movement has largely destroyed this practice, then thank God for the feminist movement. Sometimes, a girl just wants to buy her hummus and leave, without having to worry if someone is waiting for her in a dark parking lot, ya know?

Deidre likes this.
  6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Get you a Concealed Carry permit.

7. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

any criticism of feminism = patriarchal oppression :)

machinist likes this.
  8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Well if OP is like me, the only time that happened to me I got in the car and got a Blowjob out of it which was pretty awesome! So if OP assumes feminism means women wanted to be treated equally and had a similar experience, then it probably hasn't occurred to them.

9. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Got it. Thanks for translating.

And, believe it or not, I actually know what Vegemite is.

And Tim Tams

GLENGLEN likes this.
  10. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Well hey, that's totally possible. But anything is possible.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Limited edition Messina Ice coffee Tim Tams at the moment (makes Peter Griffin gurgling sounds)

12. Kushman42

Kushman42 Members

I don't understand feminists...at all

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Here is an excerpt explaining the basic premise. Not entirely sure that this isn't what you meant, so here! :)

Women face a glass ceiling in the workplace. They typically don't get promoted to positions of seniority. There are other examples. Single mothers are the poorest people in America, I think. I may have to look that up, but I'm pretty sure it's true.

Noserider likes this.
  14. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

If men could understand women, that would mean they can understand us, but are smarter. Sometimes, ignorance really is bliss.

15. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Your post is bullshit.

This might come as a shock to you, but brace yourself: men and women are not the same.

There is good reason that women face a glass cieling. Women do not handle stress or anxiety as well as men, the metric is called neuroticism its used in psychology look it up. Its one of the basic differences between men and women. Women also do not work as long or as many hours as men do. Often an impkrtant factor for wofking your way up the ladder. They also do this thing called getting pregnant and having babies which is a perfectly good reason to either dksqualify them from positions or for employers to discriminate against. Yes, it is justified discrimination. Look up discriminate in the dictionary. It is not an inherently bad thing.

Now about single mothers, yeah there is good reason for them to be poor! Its expensive to raise a child, and its the stupid feminists who think its empowering to be a single mother. Guess what, no. Its best to have kids inside marriage.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  16. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

They are really indoctrinating you in school and youre just eating it up. You think just because its taught in school its true.

17. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I never felt the need to compete with men for anything.

18. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Men who get into the whole "red pill" lifestyle of hating women are pretty sad in my opinion. I'm a guy too I know they are nuts! But you don't have to go as far as thinking feminism is discriminating against you. Like you are such a good guy who is owed something by women. I've seen it many times. Obviously shy or akwerd guy trys to be the "alpha" the red pill told him to and get a women. She turns him down so he insults her and females in general. Calls her a whore, ugly, or points out to her that he gets women all the time. Sure buddy there was something about her liked 2 minutes ago. Usually these guys are no prize themselves. They expect their lady to be a perfect 10 model who cooks and cleans yet they are barley a 5 who does none of that himself and it's her fault. It's a very archaic view of dating.

Some females can abuse feminism and hate men for no reason but this is not all women. Plenty of fish in the sea as the expression goes. If you have a problem dating just move on and be yourself. But it's big turn off to be so bitter. Women like happy and kind men.

19. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

feminists are almost non-existent in taiwan. i think guys know from way girls act and dress wheather they want to be approached. internet texting seems to be biggest change i have noticed. i get propositioned much more by text now than i did a few years ago. mostly by friends giving my number out to their friends and family members.

newbie-one likes this.
  20. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Sadly, the evidence indicates bullies get laid more often, and money does most of the talking the closer you get to civilization, with womens high heals getting taller the closer you get to any city. Feminism is a response to modern civilization, as much as anything else it might be, and needs to address the problem by creating a new culture, rather than, merely addressing the symptoms. Billy Jean King did more for feminists by merely being herself, than all the academics and political spokes people combined. Modern TV shows are going into this same space, by exploring alternative lifestyles and sexuality as becoming mainstream, thus, shedding more light on the fact its ok to be different, or life gets boring fast.