feminine?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Dizzle48, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I never give it a thought; male or female, I'm just me.

SpankedMale64 likes this.
  2. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

WELL SAID!:cool:

3. Midnitesun Rich

Midnitesun Rich Members

This one of the hottest things I’ve read!

Ajr12002 and JeffT like this.
  4. Steveh

Steveh Members

My guy uses me differently too, when i 'm dressed for him in lingerie. I love it

regina73, ohSOcurious and JeffT like this.
  5. ohSOcurious

ohSOcurious Members

YES & YES. I think that's what messed with my head for a bit, after my 1st (&, to this point, ONLY experiences with guys - 2 in the same day, nothing since....but certainly not for lack of desire ;-) ). I'd NO IDEA taking that 1st D in my mouth would unleash an EXTREMELY HORNY, SUB SLUT, overwhelmed by feminine sexual WANTS & "needs". I've always been pretty adaptable with women, as far as me taking charge &/or, letting her take control, but very much masculine, regardless. But within moments of going down (& CRAZY, FUELED BY INSANELY HOT ANIMAL LUST) on another guy the 1st time, I mean....the NEED, HUNGER I felt, in BOTH ends was overwhelming, sudden, unexpected, as I'd no idea such feelings existed within me, until that moment. I'd have done ANYTHING he wanted & WISHED he'd had a buddy to join us. Had never realized what an absolute slut I'd be upon tasting the D til that day.....it, honestly, changed EVERYTHING & 4 yrs later, it's all I think about. I'm not romantically into/attracted to guys, but sexually, guys are all I think about (no sexual interest in women, other than my wife, anymore....& She'd NEVER, but I'd love to find a guy or 2 for us both to play with.... maybe someday).

Joyia and JeffT like this.
  6. ohSOcurious

ohSOcurious Members

Guys & trans women, that is.

regina73 and JeffT like this.
  7. Boheta

Boheta Members

Generally yes.
    But I am also genderflux so it the day can make a big difference on if I am masculine or feminine.

8. int0everything

int0everything Members

I like to be feminine with a guy and masculine with a man. It is just a way for me to relax from my world where I have to control everything and be in a totally relaxed no control world. I will do anything for the right guy and have found that when I wear panties for him it is a great feeling with good results.

JeffT and maturemale3346 like this.
  9. Carrack

Carrack Members

I have a strong feminine side to me that would undoubtedly be out in full force with a guy.

dd788snipe and JeffT like this.
  10. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My like minded friends and I are totally masculine.

Texasdude65, Suburbanray and jmadre like this.
  11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

12. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I'm masculine and like masculine guys. Love hairy otter types.

13. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

As I progressed from my early beginnings to now, I have found that I thoroughly enjoy taking a more submissive role when with a man. It was a much more comfortable a fit for me in addition to feeling more natural. This allowed me to relax, be myself, and totally immerse myself in the moment.

JeffT, Ajr12002, DaveTheBiGuy and 3 others like this.
  14. Joyia

Joyia Members

Yes! I totally feel that way. I love feeling feminine with another guy. Especially if he likes it or encourages it. For me it feels comfortable showing my masculine side with girls and feminine side with guys.
    I really enjoyed reading everyone's answer.

JeffT and Well I'm curious like this.