feminine?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Dizzle48, Aug 13, 2020.

1. SpankedMale64

SpankedMale64 Members

.....I, too, HATE it when a male asshole is referred to as a "man pussy"...it's an ASSHOLE (or, "man hole!):D

I have always believed that just because a man enjoys sex with OTHER males this does NOT mean he is relinquishing his masculinity in ANY way.

IMHO, a MAN is a MAN, period, and it makes NO difference if his sexual partners are of the same sex or the opposite sex.

I've always been straight-acting and appearing, and, being a MAN, I have no desire to act otherwise.

"Flamboyant" -acting gay men have always been a HUGE turn-off for me (only MASCULINE guys need apply!):D

If a masculine TOP decides to BOTTOM, it makes him NO less of a man.......just ENJOY the EXPERIENCE of male-bonding at is best!:)

slayer3737 likes this.
  2. SpankedMale64

SpankedMale64 Members

When I was still working ((I'm now retired nearly 20 years), I was in the midst of hundreds of men each day (a LOT were HOT!!), there was one guy (in his 20's) who EVERYONE thought was gay; he exhibited every flamboyant "queer" mannerisms you could think of; I had no real contact with him, and I was glad, because he really made me feel extremely uncomfortable.

Guess what?

He was STRAIGHT (and, as I found out later) had several girlfriends of different ethnic backgrounds!

WHY was acting so "flamboyantly gay, then?

A co-worker of mine later told me he came out and asked this guy WHY he acted as he did?

His answer?

"I LOVE the attention, and a lot of girls dig it; they like pretending I AM gay, after, after I fucked them, they made me STRAIGHT!"

I couldn't even reply more than shaking my head (this character was also, to be frank, "two tokens short of a turnstile".

The old saying goes: "It takes all kinds to make a world."

That only saying REALLY hit home that day.

Seeing that kind of behavior, it's not surprising why so any straight men are homophobes and bigots.

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior Village Idiot

I never give it a thought; male or female, I'm just me.

SpankedMale64 likes this.
  4. SpankedMale64

SpankedMale64 Members

WELL SAID!:cool:

5. Midnitesun Rich

Midnitesun Rich Members

This one of the hottest things I’ve read!

JeffT likes this.
  6. Steveh

Steveh Members

My guy uses me differently too, when i 'm dressed for him in lingerie. I love it

regina73, ohSOcurious and JeffT like this.
  7. ohSOcurious

ohSOcurious Members

YES & YES. I think that's what messed with my head for a bit, after my 1st (&, to this point, ONLY experiences with guys - 2 in the same day, nothing since....but certainly not for lack of desire ;-) ). I'd NO IDEA taking that 1st D in my mouth would unleash an EXTREMELY HORNY, SUB SLUT, overwhelmed by feminine sexual WANTS & "needs". I've always been pretty adaptable with women, as far as me taking charge &/or, letting her take control, but very much masculine, regardless. But within moments of going down (& CRAZY, FUELED BY INSANELY HOT ANIMAL LUST) on another guy the 1st time, I mean....the NEED, HUNGER I felt, in BOTH ends was overwhelming, sudden, unexpected, as I'd no idea such feelings existed within me, until that moment. I'd have done ANYTHING he wanted & WISHED he'd had a buddy to join us. Had never realized what an absolute slut I'd be upon tasting the D til that day.....it, honestly, changed EVERYTHING & 4 yrs later, it's all I think about. I'm not romantically into/attracted to guys, but sexually, guys are all I think about (no sexual interest in women, other than my wife, anymore....& She'd NEVER, but I'd love to find a guy or 2 for us both to play with.... maybe someday).

JeffT likes this.
  8. ohSOcurious

ohSOcurious Members

Guys & trans women, that is.

regina73 and JeffT like this.
  9. Boheta

Boheta Members

Generally yes.
    But I am also genderflux so it the day can make a big difference on if I am masculine or feminine.

10. int0everything

int0everything Members

I like to be feminine with a guy and masculine with a man. It is just a way for me to relax from my world where I have to control everything and be in a totally relaxed no control world. I will do anything for the right guy and have found that when I wear panties for him it is a great feeling with good results.

JeffT and maturemale3346 like this.
  11. Carrack

Carrack Members

I have a strong feminine side to me that would undoubtedly be out in full force with a guy.

dd788snipe and JeffT like this.
  12. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My like minded friends and I are totally masculine.

Texasdude65, Suburbanray and jmadre like this.
  13. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

14. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I'm masculine and like masculine guys. Love hairy otter types.