Feminazi

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by backtothelab, May 18, 2004.

1. cutelildeadbear

cutelildeadbear Hip Forums Gym Rat

Actually, no I've got absolutely no problem with men at all whatsoever. I love men, and quite frankly many of them love me, for being me. Sure I might be opinionated and argumentitive, but I'm not a feminazi, and I don't hate men. That just shows how ignorant you are about feminism and women in general. Perhaps my boyfriend should explain it to you, since you do not grasp the concept that men are not superior beings to women nor are women to men.

And you registered here just to make one post, I believe that makes you a troll, and hopefully someone has already banned you. Please go back to contributing absolutly nothing to society. BTW, I suggest you look up the definition of feminism my friend, because you are quite ignorant and I cannot argue with people who refuse to inform themselves. I never said that his site is untruthful, or that some women or feminists are not like he depicts, because there are, but these are generalizations. My point was you can't go around making generalizations about people. I could make an assumption of all men, based on you here, but I would be completely wrong. Just as this man is.

Quite frankly, I'm all for freedom of speech, if people didn't speak their minds, what the hell would I have to argue about? Like I posted, he can make a website that says whatever he wants and I can disagree with it all I want. That doesn't mean that I hate men, or that men hate me. I'm sorry you can't handle women who are strong and intelligent and who speak their mind, caveman.

2. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I read most of the article. Yet an other lame attempt by yet an other misogynist who doesn't have a CLUE about womyn trying to "figure them out" and diss them in the process.

YAWN!!!!

3. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

I don't agree with that guy and also he is the one who is actually "bitching" . Anyway, most feminists nowadays- atleast people who are in feminist organizations , do not exactly care about shaving/not shaving their armpits etc.

They are more worried about getting women their rights like gender equity in sport , or gender equity in the work place. That does not mean that they want to get bunch of idiots and losers into high paying positions or they will bitch about it...it just means that they are trying to give everyone equal opportunity, which ofcourse is everyone's birth right.

4. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

I think that once a lot of the real inequalities were solved, the folks who'd spent years and built careers on righting those wrongs, rather than going back and getting real jobs, just kept the whole professional victim shit going.

This is not to say that there are issues women deal with. We need to solve em. But ranting about how unfair it is that we don't call them personholes rather than manholes I mean christ get a life.