Female's Butts - Sexiest Types / Shapes

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by nz male, May 20, 2013.

1. unionpacificrailroad

unionpacificrailroad Member

when I am not thinking about it and a girl walks by with such a sexy ass that i loose focus of what im doing then that is a good ass! One that is bam in your face and well proportioned. :love:

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes a nice looking woman can make us loose our concentration on what we are doing & turn our attention to them instead.
    If I see a nice looking woman, it definitely gets me distracted from what I'm doing at the time & if she' got a nice looking butt / figure, the longer I tend to keep looking & discreetly sometimes.
    If one asked me if I liked her figure, I'd soon choose the appropriate words to compliment her in a nice acceptable way.
    Mind you, some woman who have nice figures or bodies , aren't always seen as attractive / nice looking but are nice in other ways instead - true ?
    There's a difference between a nice figure & a nice body depends if they are nude or not ?

3. unionpacificrailroad

If we took the whole scope of a 'attractive' woman. There is the book cover and the pages within the book. Its rare to find a perfect fit for ones taste but as long as she is open to all kinds of sex, has a decent figure (not perfect) like 36d boobs, a handful of butt cheeks to grab and play with, and most important for me.... dont shy away from a shy guy like me. lol. I tend to turn women off by freezing my mind when they see how attractive I am. Looks alone don't get you time in the sheets. Or I would have a rap sheet of all the times I have done it. lol

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes, sometimes when I look at nice looking woman in a certain age group, I often wonder what they do in bed sexually & what I would try & get them to if they were willing enough to do things if I had them alone with me ?
    I also sometimes try & imagine what they may look like naked & what type of underwear they might have on ? I bet a heap of guys do this as well !

5. unionpacificrailroad

i like to think about what they would look like naked and what part of their figure would turn me on the most. Sometimes its not the figure but the personality that gets my juices flowing! In that case I got to try and woo them for a chance between the sheets lol:sunny:

6. unionpacificrailroad

i like to think about what they would look like naked and what part of their figure would turn me on the most. Sometimes its not the figure but the personality that gets my juices flowing! In that case I got to try and woo them for a chance between the sheets lol:sunny:

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Even when I see some woman with their nice flat bare stomachs showing or their lower back / butt crack /or breasts just partly showing or accidently revealed , I get turned on easily.

8. chally

chally Guest

Can you let me know how you would describe the two asses below, and which do you prefer ?

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I only see one ass in the above post.

10. chally

chally Guest

sorry, re-attaching and hope you can see both of them now. looling forward to your reactions. thanks

11. illiniT

illiniT Member

I dont like a skinny ass, Like one with a nice crack and not apposed to a big ass either.

12. partydelights

partydelights Guest

Since I'm new here and a butt-loving man, I hope I can revive this old thread.

To me, female's butts can be sexy whether clothed or naked.

Clothed:
    1) When in tight skirt, a sexy one protrudes out like a rounded hump, swayed smoothly left and right when she walks.

2) When in jeans, I like those that are round, with her nice butt crack clearly defined in the middle.

3) When in translucent lingerie, a smooth silk underwear on her rounded butts. But this time her butt crack is covered by the stretched underwear, barely seen through by the translucent lingerie, with her thighs exposed.

Semi-Naked:
    1) A long shirt that just covers her butts, but exposes her upper thighs.

Bonus: Wear a pair of tall boots, so that only her thighs and half shin is exposed.

Guys, although we cannot see her butts with our eyes, I promise you'll see her naked butts with your mind's eyes :drool5: :tongue:

Fully Naked:
    1) There is no more appealing sight than a woman on all fours.

All woman can do this. Make sure you don't curve your backbone upward (thus pointing your butts downward). This is called "lazy dog".

Instead, curve your stomach downward, so that your butts point high up into the air. You're most sexy in this position, especially the back and side views.

2) Female's butt is always sexy when bend over, especially when naked.

So spread your feet shoulder's length. Bend over (a) on a table and point your butts up; (b) all the way down and look at your lover (standing behind you) in his eyes. (Observe how he shift his attention from your eyes to you know where :gorgeous: )

All in all, I believe all female are sexy as long as they are sexually confident. Their butts are their dominating asset to memorize their men. Clothed or naked, as long as they dare to flaunt, and with a bit of creativity, female butts are sexy and beautiful. :D

13. jewels-and-plumes

jewels-and-plumes Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These women have very nicely shaped buttocks. Undeniably feminine and erotic-looking (even tho as a straight female I do not experience sexual arousal looking at females body lol)

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I don't like a butt with too much fat content - just enough that it has nice shape & a nice crack

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The girl wearing the white briefs has nice pair of thighs that aren't fat looking & an nice butt - what she is showing of it.

16. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Maybe a few more photos of some girls butts from a side view would be nice to compare shapes & sizes or some from a rear view (with briefs on) for comparing waist sizes to hip widths ?

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like all asses as long as she can gape that hole =D best ass ever.

18. 4x4guy

4x4guy Member

Big bubble butts are the best. Especially if jam their booties into tight jeans. Alexis texas has the perfect ass. And like Irminsul said gaping is hot too. But big white booties are my favorite for sure!

19. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

I think the best butts are nice, big and plump. Fatter, jiggly butts are the hottest in my opinion but all butts are beautiful in my eyes. :)

20. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I like the clothes woman wear that show the shape of their butt & the depth of their crack.