Female G Spot

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by PurpleUnicorn, Mar 26, 2018.

1. PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn Members

Hey there, I'm new.

I'm a little concerned with my g spot. I read about how hard it is to find and I've recently noticed that mine is HUGE like a large grape or half a golf ball... (I haven't been sexually active for a few years until once last week. I don't use toys or my fingers for any of that business so it's been a few years since I've payed any attention to it.)

So, I couldn't find any info or anyone else with the same query on google. How's the size for everyone else? I don't think it's supposed to be that protrusive... and I'm wondering if that's why my periods are lingering longer than usual because of the bump in the way.

I'm 32.

Thank you

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

If It Is As You Say....The Size Of A Grape....Then That Is Not Your G-Spot...That Is In Fact Your Prostate Gland.....:smileycat:

Cheers Glen.

Wizard1012 likes this.
  3. PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn Members

Don't be a troll, Glen. -.-

4. Cassie424

Cassie424 Members

The g-spot varies from woman to woman. It does swell when you're aroused and the shitty thing is, when you have a g-spot orgasm it actually feels like you have to pee, but it's the greatest orgasm you'll ever have. It can be as small as a It's located on the top side of the vagina about 2 inches in and it feel different from the rest of your vagina. It kinda feels bumpy like a walnut.

joker69 likes this.
  5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

FINALLY, a G-spot a man can actually find!!

MikeE likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

when you're feeling around in there it's hard to get a measurement, but that doesn't sound particularly unreasonable as a size.

Cassie424 likes this.
  7. PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn Members

Aright, thank you for the replies. I just assumed it was always so small in every woman because it's how every source describes it. I'm talking when I'm not aroused. Thought I might have something growing there. Haha.

Cassie424 likes this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Whats not to troll though?

If you are genuinely concerned about something down there growing in size, then well go see your ob-gyn

If you are just looking for guys to slobber all over this thread, well go right ahead....expect the odd smart alecky comment though

......like: if its the size of a walnut, you are three steps away from a waldorf salad, apples, celery and some creamy mayonaise

GLENGLEN, Cassie424 and Deidre like this.
  9. PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn Members

I suppose I see your point Vanilla. I thought I'd get anonymous opinions before spending money to get my vag out and then find out I'm normal... just saying tho.

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Maybe it's bigger to facilitate orgasms easier! :)

EDIT: don't know if I've ever given a g-spot orgasm... :worried:

elseyk4671 likes this.
  11. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

The G-spot does not exists according to anatomical studies. G-spot orgasm is just a myth. All pleasures a woman experiences arise from the clitoris because it has the highest concentration of sensory nerve endings. Generally most women love to finger the clitoral head (which is equivalent to man's penis head). The body of the clitoris most of it is hidden along the anterior wall of the vagina. This can be felt with your finger (inserted into the vagina). Massaging this area will also give same pleasure because you are massaging the body of the clitoris through the anterior vaginal wall. Massaging the body of the clitoris is equivalent to massaging the shaft of the penis instead of its head. Clitoris and the rest of it body and two long arms, most of which are hidden are all erectile tissues. That is why you may feel a slight swelling when the woman is sexually aroused.

12. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

In the area you are describing, if the swelling continue to persist when you are not sexually aroused then I would go and see a gynaecologist. It could be some form of swelling most probably from two glands in that area (para urethral glands). These glands are there for lubricating and keeping this area moist. Some times these glands can enlarge. So you should get is checked.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you basically just started your post by saying there's no such thing as a g-spot, then you spent the rest of the post explaining what a g-spot is.

14. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Mansplaining at its finest. [​IMG]

elseyk4671 likes this.
  15. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

It Sure Does Exist! It fills with fluid when aroused and then squirts the fluid out when pressed.
    I do it all the time, makes a big fucking mess too lol.

Justinsky and Micheal9 like this.
  16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Do you mean in circumference or a lump the size of a golfball?

Because, if you do, and you're not some male troll saying things to get himself off, you might have a cyst.

That's not normal.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sounds like a good pimple when you put it that way.

elseyk4671 likes this.
  18. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Lol. Love popping a good pimple

19. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I am sure you have good experience in stimulating the area on the anterior vaginal wall which is not separate from stimulating the clitoral body. The squirting you experience is a lubricating fluid produced by a paired glands called para-urethral glands. They secrete during sexual stimulation which keeps the area lubricated for impending penetrative sex. This gland is equivalent to the male prostate gland. In some females this gland is large and produce large amount of secretion which squirts out. In females there are two other glands called greater vestibular glands at the 4 & 7 clock positions of the vaginal entrance. They are main lubricating glands for the vaginal entrance.

Sambone and elseyk4671 like this.
  20. Bissubissu

Bissubissu Members

Can you squirt from gspot stimulation?

Sambone and BPC like this.
Tags: