Female Friends Cunnilingus

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Joyam, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

I'm not sure if it counts if part of the deal includes her giving me a blowjob, but I've had arrangements like that

2. mr man

mr man Visitor

I can see it now...

Cathy: How's your coffee?

Donna: It could use a little cunnilingus...

3. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

In the 80s when I was with my second wife a Filipina she had a Filipina friend who was divorced and didn’t date or have a boyfriend and we would get together and my wife would tell me to eat her pussy and my wife would watch us because her friend Gina would get so horny and claimed she wouldn’t masturbate and when I’d eat her pussy she’d start to orgasm a minute or two after I’d start and have many orgasms before she was satisfied and after I’d eat my wife’s pussy while Gina watched then I’d fuck my wife because my cock would be hard as a rock the whole time and I needed relief

Sumbaljack and imreadyforyou25 like this.
  4. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

I would be very happy to offer my tongue to every female in the world in need of some pussy pleasuring, going down on a girl is one of the most enjoyable things in life.

FWKbi likes this.
  5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Is this the same woman with whom you have had some massage sessions with that you mentioned in another thread?

6. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

...And is married?

7. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Thanks for explaining. I usually get a full body massage which leads to having fun. I've had masseuses' that were married and single. Having fun with a married woman doesn't bother me. Having sex outside the marital bed is a choice they make on their own. Don't have a fuck buddy at this time. Don't really want one for now.

9. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Since the government shut down the classifieds in Craig's list and Backpage it has been harder to find fuck buddies that way.

BenS Alaskan and FWKbi like this.
  10. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

All they gave to do is ask

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  11. DapperBuff

DapperBuff Members

Well played.

12. JS420

JS420 Members

I wish I could enter into a few "friendships" like that!!!

13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We have this arrangement with a long time male(widower) friend of my wife and I. He has severe ED. She allows him to do cunniligus on her because she orgasms best from clitoral
    stimulation. So it is a win/win for both of them. I like it because him does all the fore play and I get to do all the banging. I win too!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  14. jade-

jade- Members

i have one freind wholl ocasonaly have a bad day, and ill say something like come relax at my place, and we tend to do a bit more than relaxeing. i like to think of it as treating her to a really good massage