Female Friends Cunnilingus

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Joyam, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Joyam

Joyam Members

Does anyone here give occasional or regular cunnilingus to female friends/acquaintances?

Technically you could call this "friends with benefits", but I am more curious about situations that don't really involve regular sex between both parties.

For example, you have a friend that occasionally asks you to go down her, and you do it!

2. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

My second ex-wife would call needing some little repair which always ended up with me giving her a tongue treat her current boyfriend couldn't do.

joker69 likes this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I once put a similar question on here. Yes, you could call it FWB. But I think there are many sexually frustrated women and men who need cunnilingus.
    My wife of over 20 years knows when I need some extra sucking and I know when she just wants me to do oral on her. She just needs an orgasm and nothing more.
    Image what it would do for someone who is lonely, and struggling with stress. Older people deal with depression from the loss of a loved one.
    I have a long time good friend that recently lost his wife. My wife and I have talked it over and she is going to help him with a hand job or Bj, when we see him again. We understand the mental health benefits.

Tarp and oldbeater like this.
  4. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

I've had several over the years

5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

One couple who I joined for a threesome, the guy never went down on his wife, so she liked when I came around. He never had much sex drive, but liked watching her. I convinced him to do it, for her sake.

SantaCruzRob, Sambone and joker69 like this.
  6. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

yes and love it

7. nldn

nldn Senior Member

No, only when I have been in a relationship.

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I'd be more than happy to provide relief from a woman's hysteria.

Sambone likes this.
  9. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I've had a few over the years. Most were married/in relationships and their partner wouldn't or couldn't get them off. They loved my attention. I didn't have full blown sex with them because they didn't want to cheat. To them oral sex wasn't cheating.

softl likes this.
  10. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have one who randomly asks now and then. Maybe 2 or 3 times a year. She has a girlfriend who supposedly is great but I think she just likes variety once in a while. She usually calls when she's a little tipsy so we get together on a different day just in case she has second thoughts but she never has. She's a squirter but not so much when I go down on her. Still, she makes a nice looking mess down there.

XnavyWxGuy and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Txguy1985

Txguy1985 Members

I would LOVE to have a friend like this. I know a married lesbian couple and one of them is very sexually frustrated and I’ve kind of hinted at being her tongue stand in before but it wasn’t taken seriously. I think the next time her and I get to drinking (and she starts to complain) I’ll just bluntly offer it up and see what happens

12. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

With me and my friend, it all started as a joke that no one has ever been able to make her cum by tongue. I told her I accepted the challenge but we never got together. Then I lost track of her for a while and stumbled into her again almost a year later. I asked if she'd ever managed to have someone get herself off and that's when she told me she switched to girls and that yes, she can climax getting oral. I told her that I was envious and a month or so later I got the invite to show if I could do better. I apparently couldn't but we practice. I see it as wonderful lessons for me.

13. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

My ex will call once and while wanted to know if we want to have oral session.
    I will go by her place and she will give me a blow job always swallowing my whole load. I will then eat her pussy for about 45 minutes. Sometimes I can even get her to squirt. She usually cum two or three times. She is a heavy cummer. We usually have to take a 5 minute break so she can settle down her pussy.
    After she has had enough she will push me down and suck me off again . This usually take a lot longer. We clean up in time for her boyfriend gets in from work. He refuses to eat pussy.
    I not sure it true but she says she told him she invites me over to eat her pussy.
    Sometimes we see each other at the bar and he has never asked me.
    Love this time with her. Full time with her was a challenge as she loves having a few boyfriends fuck her. That is why we broke up.

Sambone likes this.
  14. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I would happily help a woman out if she needed some tongue action. I pretty much get off myself by licking pussy.

Kinkinmb likes this.
  15. drock69

drock69 Members

I’ve had one in the past and I’d love to have another!

16. drock69

drock69 Members

I love using my tongue to massage a nice fat clit.

17. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

I would love to find a couple that both love to receive oral sex but don't like to give it. I love licking pussy more, but also like sucking a nice cock and making him cum in my mouth. Giving her a couple of good orgasms each visit would be so great.

patmandu22 likes this.
  18. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

Back in the late 70s I commuted with 2 friends to military reserve duty once a month , I would drive 50 miles to one guys house where we three would meet and then the three of us would drive another 50 miles to the base and on the way we occasionally talked about our sex lives and the guy who’s house we’d meet at mentioned he’d been married two years and his wife had never had an orgasm so I told him to eat her pussy but he said he didn’t want to do one Saturday early morning I hit traffic and was a little late getting to his house and the two had left without me so I knocked on the door thinking they were inside and his wife answered the door with an open robe nude underneath and didn’t try to cover up her hairy pussy , so I stepped inside and she said her husband told her about me eating pussy so I had her lay on the couch and I ate her pussy until she had her first ever orgasm and I was so horny she let me fuck her and when she started to cum again I came inside her pussy and I barely made it to the base on time and the next month he was bragging that he finally made his wife cum , if only he knew

19. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If someone asked I'd happily offer up my lips and tongue.

20. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I would love to re-connect with a FWB purely to eat her pussy.
    Great labia and clit :p

21. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I would gladly agree to have this kind of arrangement, but unfortunately have not. I have a number of female friends that I would go down in heartbeat. All they'd have to do is ask.