FEMA death camps?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by AnyThingButMe, Feb 11, 2009.

1. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

My job sucks as of always. Wouldnt suck so bad if I didnt have to put up with sports people yappy yap about football all the times.. Then some old bitch dies on a rooftops in another hospital incident and makes my job harder..
    So ATM the National Guard looks really good to me. But Im waiting on this electrian job now.. But have been to see the recuiter and they already are interested.. I have prior experience.. And nobody died in the showers I wired up.. :p

3. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

4. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

just out of curiosity, do you know what we (as in america as a people) did to our fellow citizens of japanese descent after pearl harbor was attacked? they don't teach that in school, at least they didn't teach it to me.
    come the collapse, i'll be in the woods.

5. strat

strat Member

They teach it now, and say "look how bad we were." What they try and keep out of everybody's head is what we do now.

6. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

yeah they teach that now

7. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

The only thing the internet combined with marijuana has done is made other peoples stupidity more widespread combined with massive amounts of paranoia.

8. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago

February 11th, 2009 | Audio, Martial Law
    By: D. H. Williams @ 10:41 PM - EST
    An Indiana county municipal official in the vicinity of Chicago reveals the contents of his meetings with FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. The initial requests seem reasonable enough when FEMA asks the county officials to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan to deal with flooding, fires, high winds and tornadoes.
    But as the required meetings and calls with FEMA and DHS continue over a two year period their request become more unusual, raising suspicions of county officials
    Listen to the audio:
    “We want to know every important thing in this county. We want to know where police departments are. Where weapons are stored. Hazardous material. Where can we land a helicopter. Where are the airports. How big a plane can you land at the airport. Where are all the bridges. Where are all the power stations. Where are all the generating stations.Where are all the substations. They literally wanted to know where everything was. I’m sitting there thinking man if there was ever martial law. This kind of information is exactly the kind of stuff they are going to want. We’re just laying it all out for them right there.”
    During the legally mandated meetings held with FEMA and DHS different disaster scenarios were reveled to county officials:
    • In late December 2008 municipal officials were invited to Indianapolis for a briefing on the state of Indiana. There were told if industry were to collapse for example GM going bankrupt resulting in mass unemployment a depression would soon follow and municipalities could expect to loose 40% of their funds.
    • Every county in the nation would be required to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan.
    • The county should prepare a plan to vaccinate the entire population within 48 hours and practice the plan several times.
    • FEMA inquired to where mass graves could be placed in the county and would they accept bodies from elsewhere.:eek:
    • The sheriff’s department via the state sheriff association was told that no .223 ammunition rounds would be available as the military would be purchasing all stocks.
    • The county was asked to make plans for “hardening” of police and fire stations, putting in hardened bunker type buildings around town.
    • The county was asked to make plans for the possibility of up to 400,000 refugees from Chicago.
    http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2009/...-near-chicago/

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

I always hear talk about the middle class.. The middle class.. hum.
    Makes it interesting? Are we planning on killing off the lower class?
    I have to laugh though, cause the extreme panic with the wind. Loss of power. This society is doomed when people can operate without power. When its not even below freezing and they are opening shelters for the cold and old? WTF, Its not even cold..
    Figure 60 degree days ago and these wasteful people were still running the furnace..
    Well Here comes the mighty fist of nature. Nature is pissed off...

Oh yeah this shit is totally possible. Have to love it more when they jam 911 service cause the lights are flickering.. bitch and moan over the weather.. FEMA gots a shot for you right in the arm to make it all better.. deep sleep//

10. hippiehillbilly

knock out the power grid in a heat wave this summer and they wont have to kill em off.. mother fuckers be killing each other..

ill say it again,this summer the big cities are not going to be the place to be,electricity or not.

its gonna get ugly..

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

There was a incident a few months ago when the area lost power and the project people were bitching. "Whos gona pay for all my food?'' Filing insurance claims on some thawed out hot-dog.s.. wtf!!!1
    We aint got no heat my apartments been cold, ect..
    I like to heat :) conversations like this.. So I add "the so fucking what.. I live in a house that has no heat, I have lost hundreds of dollars worth of food b4 with a fridge that died.. What the fuck makes you so special that you deserve heat, electricity. And your on public assistance.
    Public assistance pays for your gas, electric, food, medical.. HERE I am with nothing and you dont see me bitching. Really Im bitching cause Im tired of the bitchen from people that should be able to adjust to and adapt to the circumstances...
    Let me get this straight and right the first time. I thought you niggers were gangsters??
    Not so tough now are you?

12. marysoul

marysoul Member

13. hippiehillbilly

14. marysoul

marysoul Member

Man what are these shitheads teaching all my little sisters and brother?

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

nothing http://www.fema.gov/kids/whatnow/ what kind of page is this??
    WHATS HAPPENING NOW? not a single current event..
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Click on any state to find out what natural disasters are possible there and to see what disasters have happened there recently. A [​IMG] means that FEMA is currently working in that state to help people recover from a recent disaster.

ROTF(UCKING)FLMAO.... .