Fellow bi bottoms are you verbal ?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Socal72, Nov 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socal72

Socal72 Members

When being fucked are you verbal to your partner ? I used to always start very verbal (yeah fuck my man pussy ,give it to me hard ,make me your bitch ,pull my hair ,yeah that’s it right there ,fuck me good fuck me harder,feels so good ,coupled by loud moans of approval ) eventually if he sex would get so intense it would take my mouth away if u will and just be a moaning mess of pleasure but almost always I would try and talk the top into fucking my brains out initially to get the ball rolling

rookie67, J Mike, Jcinalco and 5 others like this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've always been verbal whether I'm getting sucked off or being fucked in the ass. The times I'm on top of my wife or Tom's wife (69) and he's fucking me in the ass I moan a good bit as my face is buried while eating their pussy. I can't see how anyone couldn't make any noise while their being fucked in the ass. Tom's wife is a loud screamer when either he or I fuck her in the ass.

J Mike, Nudegardner, Dizzle48 and 2 others like this.
  3. Txguy1985

Txguy1985 Members

I’ve only bottomed for strap-ons but I am VERY verbal and I’m sure that when I find a guy to top me I’ll be even more so. With that being said a few of the guys I’ve cammed with were VERY verbal and took over so I took the back seat and let them lead. So who knows

BiMature56 likes this.
  4. missn3njerry

missn3njerry Members

i like to hold him, kiss him and tell him how hard and how strong he is - so yes, very verbal

JeffT likes this.
  5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Verbalization is a good way to give clues to the man fucking you or sucking your cock. Let him know what you like and how good he is making you feel. You'll both have a better time. Silence may be golden but vocalization gets you CUM!

6. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I'm pretty verbal when being fucked. I look at it as being a cheerleader, encouraging and making him feel more empowered while I get to enjoy the extra enthusiasm and attention to what gets me over the top.

LowHangers, BiSal, Pobept73 and 5 others like this.
  7. JeffT

JeffT Members

Oh yes! Love it just like that....so erotic!

8. Dizzle48

Dizzle48 Members

I feel way more feminine with a guy. I like to be clean shaved, maybe some stockings or some sexy black lace panties/thong. I just get into this different side of my personality with a guy. This definitely includes being verbal. I love to suck dick, so obviously I'm not saying much when I do. BUT when I am being fucked in the ass...different story. I am the type to actually be able to orgasm from anal. I moan, talk dirty. Rock my hips, push back to him, etc. Doggy style for me is intense! Perfect size for me is somewhere around 8 inches. If he is doing his job, im very verbal....and now I'm turned on thinking about it lol.

9. bi2

bi2 Members

I love moaning when taken from behind like a dog, its the only time other than when I blow. FB have told me they liked knowing they were doing a good job. I actually cant control it. Its very intense. Like the post above me said, it allows me to express a feminine side and its a wonderful feeling.

BiSal, Lovnflman, Dizzle48 and 2 others like this.
  10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've always been very vocal during sex but when being fucked in my ass I become a screamer...it feels so damn good I must vocalize my pleasure.

11. Dizzle48

Dizzle48 Members

Sexy

bi2 likes this.
  12. Dizzle48

Dizzle48 Members

Hott

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

He and both our wives think it's hot too...Mmmm

14. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

I'm a bit like you, I have no problem telling / asking a man to do what I like, where and how I like. I find the more times we have sex the less I feel the need to 'guide' direct my partner to bring me maximum sexual satisfaction.

15. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I'm more of a moaner then a talker. I'll dirty talk depending on how close I am to cumming and how horny I am. Just thinking about it is making me go crazy lol

BiSal and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  16. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Moaning is good. Lets your partner know you are still awake.

17. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Yup! I've been told that my moans sound kinda like a girl's moan whatever that means lol. I'll be so into it and not realize I am.

JeffT and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  18. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

Oh yes and my special friends also! Love it just like that and it is also erotic for me!

BiSal likes this.
  19. blurevman

blurevman Members

I am always vocal when a man is sliding his dick in and out of my pussy. The vocal is my way of expression that i am enjoying being fuck and waiting for man to shoot cum deep into my ass.

J Mike and BiSal like this.
  20. P_spot

P_spot Members

I’ve never been with a man, I’ve never been in a situation where the possibility of being with a man could have existed, Hell I don’t even know any gay men. However, for the past...well forever, I’ve had this insatiable fantasy of being head down, ass up displaying my swollen hungry man pussy servicing a long but extremely slender cock. I would be explicitly vocal about the glans of his manhood erupting violently into the deepest part of my cum catcher, no lie! I’d love to talk more about it but I think we would be getting off topic.

Well I'm curious likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.