FeetFeetFeetFeet

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by YellowBellyHippy, Aug 30, 2005.

1. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

So Im trying to become more loving of feet and change my adversion to them :)

So Im going to let my gaurd down and post a picture of them.

Be gentle....
    [​IMG]

2. yamark

yamark Member

Glad to see your becoming a barefooter :) I must say, You have very beautiful feet, I’m glad u decided to show them to the world :)

There's nothing like going barefoot places, getting your feet nice and dirty and meeting other like minded folks. You'll love it and wonder to your self why you didn’t become a barefooter earlier.

3. YellowBellyHippy

aww that is so sweet! Thankyou!

4. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Your feet are VERY cute and individual looking. Love the toe ring.

5. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Yes, I agree with the others here, you do have nice feet, no reason to feel ashamed. The best way to begin a healthy attitude towards feet is to let yours roam freely of shoes and socks, the way they were meant to be. Would you still be able to walk around the house barefoot even though your husband is around? The more you do it, the easier it gets. Go barefoot and your toes will smile!!!!

You have taken an important step, keep it up and before long it will actually become addictive!!!!!

6. YellowBellyHippy

Its funny because Im *always* barefoot. I never wear shoes at home or in the yard, sometimes I drive barefoot which I know is illegal. (don't tell the cops!) And my feet are actually alot tougher then my husbands. He can't even walk outside barefoot without hoppin' and crouching his back over in pain. I can walk in gravel and pretty much anything. But then again my husband is a weenie about little stuff like that. Whenever I see him walk barefoot outside it makes me cringe...lol

7. Barefoot Matthew

Barefoot Matthew Member

Yellowbelly, my goodness those are VERY beautiful feet, in my opinion. You might have an aversion to feet touching you but hopefully you don't have an aversion to them being touched because feet as nice as that deserve lots of attention and love.

Now if only we could see those tough soles of yours too! :)

This has been debunked several times in the recent past here in this forum. It's legal in all 50 states to drive barefoot, so don't worry about it! Hop in the car without shoes and enjoy a barefoot drive.

8. bfrank

bfrank Member

Actually, that's a common belief by a lot of people, but it is not illegal to drive barefoot in any state in the U.S. Here is a link where you can see letters from various states that verify that. http://tinyurl.com/6wgwu The letters are in alphabetical order by state, so if you just scroll down near the bottom you'll see one from Texas.

And your feet are really nice! Thanks for the pic.

9. heero134

heero134 Member

I keep such documents in my truck to prove people wrong when they shit because I drive barefoot.

10. YellowBellyHippy

wow! thanks for the info about driving! And thanks for being so sweet about my feet. Maybe I will get brave and show my soles soon :)

11. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

this has no place in this forum..but I got some rope sandals today!!!!!! YAY ME!!!!!

12. crummyrummy

it has never entered my mind to not drive barefoot when I felt like it. I just prefer to slip my sandals off while driving.

13. YellowBellyHippy

I wanna see Crummy! Share a pic!!!!

14. crummyrummy

lessee if I havent packed the cam...

15. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

YellowBelly, I totally understand about not wanting feet to touch you...but I have to ask, as a momma, don't you just love your baby's feet? Do you kiss them right when they've had a bath, and you're playing with them? I bet you do!:p

Just build up from there, in your mind...Adult feet are just baby feet....bigger! :)

16. crummyrummy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here ya go yellerbelly

17. YellowBellyHippy

Crummy! Those rock! I love 'em! They make you look like Jesus who I think is way fucking hot.

Hippy, Yes! I LOVE my babies feet! Love em Love em Love em! I kiss them all the time!

18. DG2001

DG2001 Member

TaraBeth

Your feet are really beautiful...they are as sweet as you. I am very glad that you have kindly shown them to us. Hope we can soon see your soles too. Don't be ashamed, tough, strong soles are very sexy in a beautiful woman.

Keep barefooting and keep toughening your soles up. Be proud of your feet, be proud of your strong soles.

Kind regards

DG

19. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

A recent issue of Texas Monthly (I think it was the issue before the one with Mac Brown on the cover) had a short article about driving barefoot. It explained, as others in the forum already have, that it is perfectly legal to drive barefoot. So if you are barefoot at home and have to head out you don't have to take any footwear! BTW - you have very pretty feet!

20. YellowBellyHippy

Wow, you guys are all so sweet! I think in this forum is where I have seen the nicest folks! You feet people are pretty cool! lol ;)