Feelling physically weak after receiving anal?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by analoverxxx, May 25, 2013.

1. analoverxxx

analoverxxx Banned

GF used strap on dildo on me today for first time and i was simply shocked and amazed how heavenly it was. I had tears in my eyes and my body was literaly shaking at the end after good 30 minutes of wild ride. I had huge screaming orgasam 3x more intense at least and double more cum... It was so wet and hot!!

But very soon after i felt like im empty, without any strength nor will to do anything. Esp weakness in my kness and arms and only thing i wanted to do is sleep.... It took me 2-3 days too recover.

I went too gym my performance was weak, like all my strength was sapped away?

Also had too poo couple of times before and after anal :p

Is this normal? :)

2. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

I've never received anal before, but what I can say is that the size of your ejaculation affects how much energy you lose.

It is a known fact that athletes will not have sex when they are training or before a big competition because they know it makes them weaker.

You said you ejaculated about twice the amount of fluid as normal, this massive release of bio electrical energy in men causes weakness.

The Taoist who are experts in energy cultivation (including sexual energy) figured this out centuries ago.

Women don't lose sexual energy from orgasm because nothing is expelled from the body but they do lose it during pregnancy and menstruation.

Your semen literally contains enough sperm to start your own country, think of the energy that's required to give a person life!

I would avoid having these super orgasms often; it's kinda like drinking too much, it feels good while you're drinking but you pay for it later with a hang over. To much of a good thing is bad.

:afro:

3. matthewexeter

matthewexeter Guest

I do not know if this is related however after many years of not caring about my body I started to massage my body quite thoroughly and exercise more. Around but not in my bum was one of the areas I would rub, one night I found myself waking up suddenly and rushing to the toilet, only to find myself doing a strange projectile runny poo (mostly in my toilet). Ever since that night I have felt less anxious and nervous. I think it may have been a tension in my body that had not been dealt with before, so it may have been a healing process.

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I get very aroused when I thrust an item in & out of my butt continuously for just a few minutes or more. I like the feel of something going in & out with plenty of lube allowing no drying out for a reasonable amount of time & more grip free movement.

5. Cane Corso

Cane Corso Member

a previous girlfriend of mine used to describe almost exactly the same feeling(s) after we'd had anal sex. (her being the receptive partner)

She said after a long, slow, sensual buttfuck she would often feel totally drained of energy and want to go to sleep, even if she'd just recently woke from a good night's sleep just hours before. I think the power of those mind-bending orgasms can be physically draining for the receptive partner.

6. analoverxxx

analoverxxx Banned

I actually had anal twice in same day.... First was amazing.... but 2nd one i was even more horny and wild....

When she fucked in the arse , my erection was about 50% and it wasnt so powerful... but man after couple of hours i was hungry for me .. and this time it completely destroyed me...

I could never ever moan like that if i do normal sex!

Yes i agree with that power of those mind blowing orgasms are really draining!

7. silk896

silk896 Member

During anal sex, most often your Endocrinol system creates endorphins, which somewhat naturally anesthetizes what's happening back there and increases pleasure.
    Upon diminution, your body will feel somewhat "weak" and a little washed out.
    Add to that the physical effort expended in multiple orgasms, and yes, you probably won't feel like running a marathon or chopping wood for some little time: then all of a sudden, back to normal and away you go.

Just enjoy it!

8. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Any form of sex (even masturbation) uses up a lot of calories & is recognised as being an excellent form of exercise. Therefore, the more intense the sesssion, the more tired you are likely to feel.