Feeling your own

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Theunderdog, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

When I'm naked, which is frequently now that I work from home, I can't keep my hands off my cock. It just feels natural to play with it.

2. neky1

neky1 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I touch it all the time. It just feels so natural.

Transguy likes this.
  3. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Back in my much younger days I rarely fondled myself except for masturbation. eventually got married to a very horny woman and the sex is great, or should say was great. And the one drawback is that my wife didn’t want me touching myself, even during sex. But I would still masturbate almost every night while I was on the road. I have a really followed myself just for the heck of it. It was just a means to an end. Now that we’re older my wife has shown no interest in sex for the last five years. Now I find myself rubbing and squeezing every opportunity I have when I’m in private. If I have the house to myself for any length of time I’m naked with my cock in hand, not to masturbate but I just like the feeling. Is someone else mentioned earlier I do like wearing a cock and or scrotum ring or band, I do sleep nude in my hand is always down below. I’m finding it difficult to go to sleep without my hand fondling myself. There are times I will wake up in the morning and find that my hand is still full of cock and balls. Sometimes I have Morning wood, but as I’m older now that doesn’t happen as often as it used to. And at this point, being much older, I rarely masturbate any longer. When I feel the need I will pull one off, but lately it’s only been once or twice a month. But the fondling I really like and I do it as much as I can get away with.

PGA, LAsunshine and Transguy like this.
  4. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

Totally understand, my wife also not usually interested, so, since shes like that, i no longer hold back, if i want to play with myself and or masturbate i do it anytime i want, she has gotten use to it, doesnt really pay much attention, once in a great while she will touch me but hardly ever, so i just edge to my hearts content !!

Happy Guy and Lovnflman like this.
  5. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

I wanked for over 3 hours today, wife was nearby, not really interested so i just let out my moans and groans as i hit my peaks, it felt so Great

Softwhispers, Happy Guy and Harry7272 like this.
  6. Peter_Goesinya

Peter_Goesinya Newbie

I do all the time…. I like doing it because it feels good

Daddy12 and LAsunshine like this.
  7. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I don't usually play with my cock. OTOH, I rough my balls up just as often as I can. And I DO mean rough. The more it hurts, the better I like it. I have REALLY large balls (see the following link), so I've got a lot to work with.

My balls

I'll lay in bed at night and squeeze them as hard as I can, while my wife is sleeping right next to me. I'll frequently take a small steel basin, filled with crushed ice, into the shower with me and then submerge my balls in ice water just as long as I can stand it. I've slammed the shower door on them a few times, but it's hard to get everything lined up for that to work. Because our bathroom counter is just the right height, I push up against it, then stretch my balls up as high as I can pull them, then drop them on the marble countertop.

There are other things I do to them when I'm out in my wood shop and my wife's not home, usually involving clamps and heavy weights. One of my favorite activities in the shop is to sandwich my balls between two boards, and then crush them by tightening a pair of large wooden handscrews (one on either end of the boards) until I can't stand the pain anymore. If I'm feeling especially pain-tolerant when I do that, after the clamps are completely tightened, I'll walk around my shop and deliberately bump into things so that my crushed balls also get twisted.

I've gotten myself to cum on numerous occasions, just by abusing my balls in similar ways.

Fun times!

PGA likes this.
  8. Daddy12

Daddy12 Daddy

Personally I think playing with myself has made my cock much longer.

LAsunshine and Peter_Goesinya like this.
  9. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Would it be because of HOW you play with it instead of just the fact that you play with it?
    If so, I am curious about the HOW, as many others would be.

Peter_Goesinya likes this.
  10. Peter_Goesinya

Peter_Goesinya Newbie

I like to play with my balls after I shave them, it feels amazing, I love just slowly stroking my cock, doesn’t even have to be hard.

Andy Schumer and LAsunshine like this.
  11. Pepper!

Pepper! Members

Apparently I do it quite a bit at work when I’m on the phone. I ‘caught’ a woman catching me do it… we had a chuckle… it’s a subconscious thing fir me

Peter_Goesinya likes this.
  12. Peter_Goesinya

Peter_Goesinya Newbie

I like when women watch me

Pepper! and LAsunshine like this.
  13. Daddy12

Daddy12 Daddy

Usually while I’m relaxing and just watching a show. I like to play with my cock when it’s semi firm and keep it that way. Keeping your cock at an enlarged size for a longer period of time will eventually make it adjust and it will grow accordingly.

LAsunshine likes this.
  14. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

Strongly agree !!

Daddy12 likes this.
  15. Daddy12

Daddy12 Daddy

I had usually been only a grower not a shower but now I’m both and I love it.

Peter_Goesinya and LAsunshine like this.
  16. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

When I wake up, I feel my hard on and stroke it a little. During the day, when naked, I feel my penis. Why not?

Daddy12 and NaturalDreams like this.
  17. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I used to foundel my meat in the bed since I was a kid. This nice habit has continued up to now! Every night next to my wife I grab my meat to foundel, if she likes to fuck we do, otherwise I let her to sleep then I continue to get hard to masturbate calmly.

NaturalDreams likes this.
  18. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Feeling, nothing more than genital feeling. It is the most ultimate touch feeling in my life!!!

19. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Of my God, you have giant balls. Good for your wife to suck them.

20. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I reach in and adjust myself a lot during the day. Even today as i was working out at the gym I had to go under my shorts and reposition my cock to keep from pinching. A lot. I don't know why it is but clothing seems to wrap around my cock and balls and I have to untangle for comfort. Then there's those times, which are rather often, that I just want to feel my equipment.

6Sailor9 likes this.