Feeling your own

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Theunderdog, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

It's a bad habit I've gotten into since I've had the home office. Sometimes I have to stop myself....

2. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Depends on the situation, but if I'm home alone and naked, yup, I'll casually touch it.

3. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

No not really but will give my nipples a quick pinch or squeeze, alone of course.

NaturalDreams likes this.
  4. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I try to give my nips some attention too. Having them pierced has made them wonderfully sensitive.

5. Styx

Styx Members

If I'm in my house and I know no-one is going to be home for several hours or if i'm in my bedroom with the door locked...I'm nude!

I find being completely nude as often as possible to be quite liberating...and the relevance to this is, I have ample opportunity to fondle myself at any given time. That doesn't mean I sit around and masturbate all day or however long I'm alone, but as mentally and physically sexual as I am, I can get semi engorged by having a fleeting thought...which can lead to a little edging here and there.

Transguy likes this.
  6. American Guy

American Guy Members

Only when I either have to scratch, or whenever I get a boner in my pants and I need to adjust it.

7. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

The last few years mostly I've had to feel my own, not as much fun but something tells me I'm not going to stop :p

NaturalDreams and American Guy like this.
  8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

No I don't.

9. greek0588

greek0588 Members

I always have my hand on my cock when I am alone.

10. CollinStevens

CollinStevens Newbie

Yes I do. I touch it pretty often. Even when I use the restroom it is a good excuse to rub it a little extra.

11. JS420

JS420 Members

I won't do it in public, but any other time I can usually be caught with my hand on my cock. I sleep in the nude so I generally fall asleep with my hand grasping my cock and balls. At home I am generally nude so I usually have my hand on my cock just because I like it, I like the sensation of it in my hand and I like the way it feels. :):):):)

Lovnflman likes this.
  12. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

I'm horny all the time and I find myself playing with my cock and balls very regularly when just sitting around at home, and why not, it just feels so good.

Transguy, PGA and Sumbaljack like this.
  13. PGA

PGA Senior Member

That fine, nothing wrong, I do the same when I am alone. Every night before sleeping I usually touch my stuff in the bed next to my wife till I get tired and ready to sleep. Of course, if she likes fucking I do.

14. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

Unless I'm taking a piss or masturbating - no, not too often.
    I do like the sensation of feeling my cock throughout the day so I wear a cock ring or a scrotum ring - often both, so I can enjoy the sensation of touch without toughing it.

Lovnflman likes this.
  15. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I love fondling my cock & touching my ass hole a lot

FWKbi likes this.
  16. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

I do self examination of my penis and testicles numerous times a day , doctors orders

17. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

From birth I have been a nudist and a big edger. As a kid watching cartoons for hours and playing with my penis soft and hard mostly without thinking about it. I still do it while watching TV. If working doing chores I definitely give a scratch or tug. I think I touch my face more and generally scratch/massage my whole body more than focused on my penis.

18. Casa

Casa Senior Member

Me too.

neky1 and Sumbaljack like this.