feeling people after they die- dogs & babies luv me, when u make bad decisions a lifestyle...

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by eddiedavis_1974, Mar 7, 2021.

1. eddiedavis_1974

eddiedavis_1974 Members

Not that any of these things would be considered profound or all that unusual.. it's that as I've gotten older I see it for what it is, most of the time almost immediately. And maybe I'm just dialed in a little better, but also very specific. Who, when, in regards to what it was or what I'm doing at that moment. I've always had anxiety about the afterlife, heaven and hell- generally uneasy feelings on certain aspects of death. Suicide, for example really freaks me out. I've had brushes with both sides, nothing gets ur attention quite like pure concentrated hate aka evil, or love so intense it surrounds you, always was and always will be.
    That's what is so weird about what's been happening to me these last few years. Somebody close to me that died, could be recent or in some cases decades ago. I immediately know who it is- in my presence, or posted up in my thoughts. I could be doing something they did not like when they were alive. Maybe something they didn't know about (or to what extent) when they were alive. Or in some cases just fucn with me, maybe they are bored or get a kick out of it. I've never been able to narrow it down to any kind of message. Just that they want me to know they are somewhere close and they can see me. A lot of times it doesn't seem to have anything to do with what I am doing. It's been happening a lot lately with one guy in particular. It's gone from being annoying to aggravating. So that sucks.
    One thing that does not suck is the way babies and dogs I've never met almost always respond to me. Not just good, as in not bad- but usually a very enthusiastic good. It's crazy cuz it's not like I do anything extra-ordinary. I'm not overly friendly. Just relaxed, moments later climbing on me. I've heard people say that dogs and babies can see peoples aura or energy.. maybe how Charlie Murphy described Rick James, lmao. I'm kidding, but I have seen some trippy "twilight zone" shit on youtube of baby monitor videos.. saw one just the other day of three baby girls having a full on discussion with an invisible entity at 4 am. Something is up with that.
    And last, but this went too long so just the cliff notes version. I used to pattern my entire life around impulsive, reckless, irresponsible decisions. It was bad. At times, amazing. But eventually consequences. I am not exaggerating when I say it is a full on miracle I am still alive. I have, on many occasions narrowly escaped certain death, catastrophic conclusions. There are at least 5 or 6 moments that should have, 9 out of 10 times would have killed anyone else. I've never seen what I believe is an angel or divine agent acting on my behalf. But I have felt myself being pushed and pulled out of harms way several times. I've been in cars that were moving in ways and directions that would clearly indicate under control of something bigger than nature and definitely gravity. It used to piss me off I NEVER won anything. Scratch offs, zero. Lotto, nope. Vegas, same shit, loser. I've never won a sweepstakes, a drawing, football pool. never, not even one time. Made me mad, until I figured out I had used 2 or 3 lifetimes of good luck just staying alive.
    question, what has a big dick and hangs up? click.. Lol. Just kidding! Good night you rat bastards!.

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Yes I feel after they die . It is of thought and dreams and visions .

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

its accross another universe is how i feel it. cats talk psionically with non-physical people too.
    sometimes there are cats and friendly creatures from other worlds in my dreams too.
    pretty sure the "earth" in my dreams is in another universe.
    everything works, but some things work kind of different.