Feel like breaking down, I'm a genetic trainwreck

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Tom155, Aug 3, 2013.

1. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

How did you find that link?

In any case, it's not clear that the OP of this thread is the same as the one in the link.

The OP of this thread may have simply taken the same user name and then cut and paste.

As Bbad pointed out, the OP of this thread claims to be 18, but apparently also has an account where he claims to be 29.

Pink Eye is (or claims to be) 29, and is the author of the "I have to stop sleeping with my roommates" thread. Can't help but wonder if PE posted both threads.

I don't object to troll threads in general. Some times they are interesting, and sometimes they represent an opportunity to present information that might be useful to people reading the threads.

The fake "I need help" threads can be a problem though, if they distract people from helping others, or otherwise cause trouble.

2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

youre assuming an awful lot of wrong things there...you should edit your post