Feedback on my music

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by Neron, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Neron

Neron Members

2. DiagonalZone

DiagonalZone Member

the main thing i wondered is why is the ep split into different tiles, usually on bandcamp an ep would just be on one page but this has a whole page for each song... if you did that on purpose i guess that makes sense. this first song kind of reminds me of ween a little bit for the intro but the singing is way more different and probably more unique than ween in some way

3. Neron

Neron Members

Thank you.

4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I could only listen to part of one song, because it messes with my mathematics a little to listen to a foreign language. However, your music is of the Big Sky variety related to Sir Paul McCartney and spaghetti western sound tracks and the play Oklahoma. It uses one dimensional caricatures to highlight the Big Sky, by dancing like Fred Astaire. Hope that makes sense.

5. Neron

Neron Members

Not sure what you're trying to say sorry (liked it or not) but thanks anyway.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

That's okay... Nobody else knows what he's trying to say either.

eggsprog likes this.
  7. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

They never ask questions and refuse to share their words and play nice, so it doesn't matter. If I just wanted to ramble I'd hang out at reddit or facebook. As it is, I had to tell a Libertarian half a dozen times here that his vote no longer matters before he stopped spouting rhetoric. If people online were anymore stupid I wouldn't bother designing bots for them that they will love to argue with. They are just smart enough that people should be able to make a living designing bots they can use against each other.

Just keep giving me feedback, its all analog logic to me.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  8. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm awful about playing critic. But if what @DiagonalZone says is true, and it sounds like Ween, it's probably ok! :)
    this song is not characteristic of their sound, but it's a musical little piece nonetheless.