Federal troops in Portland

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Eric50, Jul 19, 2020.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

It seems to me that when armed men jump out of a van, grab you, throw you into an unmarked van, refuse to tell you who they are, and never charge you with a crime...it used to be called kidnapping.
    I really thought that some of our members who claim to support the Constitution would be exercising their 2nd Amendment rights at this point to resist "Big Government's" violation of the 1st and 4th; not to mention States' Rights..

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Did you ever use the phrase "systemic racism" yourself before May 25th 2020?

I dont mean the concept of a phrase like it, I mean that exact combination of those two words

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Yeah, but in the context of my sociology courses.

4. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

In Indiana the white supremacists lined the street with their AR-15 rifles just so they could let the peace protestors who were marching for the sake of abused Black people who had suffered for decades under abusive law enforcement.

5. Eric50

Eric50 Members

It's bad everywhere. The Portland mayor was tear gassed by the stormtroopers. They're in Chicago now too. Heck they may be heading to Milwaukee. The violence in these cities don't have anything to do with the demonstrations. Notice how Trump is only sending them to democratic run states...so yeah there is that.

MeAgain and Tishomingo like this.
  6. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Law and order? What a mockery, to use that label for Trump's lawless stormtroopers. I think Biden will pull some more swing voters with that message!

Trump’s Reelection Strategy Involves Terrorizing Us With Secret Stormtroopers

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    MeAgain and Tyrsonswood like this.
  7. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

8. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

this is kind of rediculous. A federal courtAnd federal building have federal police there to protect it and the people within it. Feds live in every city. Now, you have people smashing withows and assaulting federal police... they are simply holding the line. They are not running around the streets abducting people.

Do you think they should do nothing and allow computers with in it. Documents that are private within to be stolen? Do you think the information available with in should be up for grabs? Payroll, names addresses, criminal records, investigations and so much more info is available with in those buildings which is private personal info all for the taking... they are simply holding the line.

police have stood down as instructed.... seems the escalation happened when these hooligans realized there were zero consequences for their actions by the city council and the police were instructed to vacate their stations. So now, after months people are finding someone is willing to say there are consequences. Do you think that how you vote will make it so your home is not going to be a target,

BLM has moved into phase 2 from the Marxist communist manifesto by forcibly attempting to overthrow of all existing social conditions And destruction of public and private property.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  9. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Around here the us cowboys call the BLM the Bureau of Land Management .

10. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Yes, yes they have been driving around the streets abducting people.
    Clearly acts of intimidation with the aim of discouraging the constitutional right to protest.

It has nothing to do with federal buildings as federal buildings are not on the sidewalk or streets which are public avenues.

11. stormountainman

Unless your name is Bundy and you happen to be a white supremacist.

12. stormountainman

In theory what you say is nice; however, I happen to know Trump has been stacking the courts with Republican Party operatives.

Flagme15 likes this.
  13. Beach Ball Lady Balls

ummm no, constitutional rights of citizens are denied, not these rioters. You have the right to peacefully protest, is that really what you think is going on? One person was picked up off the streets for smashing the window of the federal court house. Seriously look into the facts and the numbers. Tell me about constitutional rights when you are arrested for protecting your own home on private property. This is a serious violation of your rights. Not only that but the husband and wife arrested in Michigan, her gun was inoperable, the City officials demanded the gun be taken apart and reassembled so it worked. They tampered with evidence... and falsely arrested these people.

Miranda rights do not have to be read when caught in the act of committing a crime... but the ONE guy who was taken off the streets was released after 90 minutes. These cops had police written on their uniforms and literally badge number and name was visible. Kidnapping, what a joke.

14. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Oh, but they are! At least Trump's stormtroopers are. Oregon governor denounces 'blatant abuse of power' by federal police sweeping protesters off Portland streets "Last week, people wearing combat fatigues were seen pulling apparently peaceful protesters off the streets of Portland, Oregon, and hustling them into unmarked vehicles. Their uniforms carried no identifying insignia, but they were clearly military uniforms." Trump’s Legal Justification for the Abduction of Portland Protesters Is Absurd They are arresting people without probable cause.
    Oh, it's BLM now. I thought it was supposed to be Antifa.

stormountainman likes this.
  15. Beach Ball Lady Balls

You don’t think blm and antifa are working together? Talk to raz from chaz as he gave out AR 15s to kids. These are blm supporters, all of them and leaders for blm.. You need to wake up.

I bet you missed me.

16. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Stick to Canadian law. You're dangerously misrepresenting ours. The Miranda warnings have to be read any time there is custodial interrogation. If there is no interrogation, no rights have to be read, but catching someone in the act makes no difference. Witnesses say people abducted from the streets were not engaged in criminal activities, and were not in the vicinity of the courthouse. Trump’s Legal Justification for the Abduction of Portland Protesters Is Absurd
    Oregon clashes with Trump over 'secret police' abducting citizens
    Federal Law Enforcement Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab Protesters Off Portland Streets
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/portland-protestors-being-abducted-unmarked-154254923.html

17. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Show us the evidence! I wouldn't take your word for anything.

stormountainman likes this.
  18. Beach Ball Lady Balls

you are on crack, or something is wrong with you.
    If you are handcuffed you do not have to be read your Miranda rights. Only if they are going to question you, then you must be read them. 5he one kid taken in was read them before they started questioning him.
    You need to learn your own laws there.

No, they do not need to be read Miranda unless they are in custody and the police want to ask them questions about the crime. If they are just arresting someone and they are not going to question them then they do not need to read them Miranda.

it is not an abduction. Lol

19. Beach Ball Lady Balls

1. Was, is chaz/chop run by BLM?

BLM says it was, is.

2. Raz from chaz/chop was the mayor of it.

3. Raz from chaz chop was giving out AR 15s to people who looked to be antifa, as did he appear to be. If they were not antifa, and brought about the violence, then they are BLM.

one guy gets brought in for questioning and this constitutes abduction and them running rampant on the streets. Let’s look at the crime rate where these riots are going on. In no way is this peaceful protesting. It is riots, period. The people who live there are scared, and not of police, of blm riots.

20. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Lol yourself. You just said what I said in the previous post. I said "The Miranda warnings have to be read any time there is custodial interrogation. If there is no interrogation, no rights have to be read, but catching someone in the act makes no difference." Your previously said : "Miranda rights do not have to be read when caught in the act of committing a crime." I said that simply isn't true, as your subsequent statement confirmed. So who's on crack? Which "one taken in"? Lots have been taken in. Where have you been getting your "facts"?

Tyrsonswood likes this.