Federal Judge Just Finalized Huge Settlement Against Trump in Fraud Case

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjhangover, Apr 24, 2018.

1. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

I've been saying that impeachment proceedings will begin on Twerp after the election this year. But Mueller may indict him before that, for fraud. And then Twerp with resign, and claim he's losing too much money being president. But I don't think it will get him off the hook. He's going to jail for not only fraud, but money laundering and aiding the enemy...Russia.

Federal Judge Just Finalized Huge Settlement Against Trump in Fraud Case

Mike Pence’s Connection to Vladimir Putin Just Got Exposed

Mike Pence’s Connection to Vladimir Putin Just Got Exposed

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wont happen

3. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

It just did happen. It's finalized.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Should have happened long ago but the team identity of Trump has made his party stupidly loyal to him. We can't have a Republican embarrassed after Obama can we? The same party who was thought a blow job was impeachable are now fine with blowjobs and foreign collusion.

5. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I'm not going to hold my breath that he'll resign... Or that anything of real consequence is going to happen.

6. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I just read both of these umm news sources.

Settling a case doesn't mean he got convicted of fraud. It means they settled the case against Trump University and payments were paid as part of settlement.

2nd piece. Where exactly does it say that Pence is connected to Vladimir Putin?

The only remotely close wording I see is this part

"Putin’s influence on the Russian Orthodox ideology is just like extreme Christian fundamentalism. A rabid foe of homosexuality and the fight to put individual rights over those of his totalitarian state, the ROC helps to project Russia as a natural ally of people who want an illiberal world without acceptance of other cultures, the civilizing influence of globalization, and rights for women and gays. Which is to say, Russia is an ally of hate and social regression, which makes them a natural ally for the Republican party."

This simply says that Russian Churches feel the same way that some extreme Christian ones do. The bolded part is the supposed ally connection?

Share where there is a better connection than this please.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

^my thoughts too

The fraud settlement isnt going to be grounds for impeachment. It just tells us what we already know

I think that site is essentially The Gateway Pundit for progressives