Federal government calls for special treatment of immigrants

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Beach Ball Lady Balls, Sep 28, 2018.

1. dethmetalchick

dethmetalchick Vaknaði

I thought this was a thread about Canada, not Unite the Right, Antifa and the Klan?

Running Horse likes this.
  2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The sad thing is you rely on these real white supremacist groups to justify your own existence. Without them, you'd have a hard time strawmanning all your opposition by wrongfully portraying them as one. Thank you for proving my point.

3. 6-eyed shaman

If it conflicts with Constitutional law, it is a problem. Whether it be muslims or bible-belt republicans, I don't want to live under the influence of an ultra-right wing religious state, and I'm sure you wouldn't like that much either.

If a minor dispute can be handled within the confines of a religious organization, that's OK with me. But in NO WAY should the church ever supersede the law of the land through a kangaroo court.

4. 6-eyed shaman

LOL yeah I guess we got carried away.

Back more to the thread topic at hand, I think it's beneficial to help immigrants integrate into a new country. But with this policy, it seems that Canada is trying to create systemic immigrant privilege, at the expense of native born Canadians who are homeless and can't get work.

5. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Now you're literally repeating yourself. If you're unable to counter my arguments then I guess this debate is done. It's been fun. But since you forgot, the revival of the fascist street movement in 2016 actual took away from my "existence" as you put it, and the projects towards creating a better world I'm a part of. Because we've been so focused on the murdurous fash, our free stores have been happening with less frequency, as well as hot meal programs and women's shelters. We've been unable to focus more on stopping pipelines and combating climate change and disaster relief. Building infrastructure in places the state has abandoned, or just infrastructure autonomous from the state. Building structures to house folks with inadequate housing, without putting a price on it. These projects and countless others are far more important than some petty fascists.

Again, you have avoided expanding on this. All you said was Jones and Goldy, both of which I have already laid evidence of being involed in the extreme-right and fascist street movement. If you disagree then counter those points.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  6. 6-eyed shaman

Jones has hired minorities to work for Inforwars. And I believe Goldy is a Jewish name. Alt-right.com and Stormfront both have articles saying not to trust or support Faith Goldy (you can google it, because I refuse to link those sites). None of your sources have proved either one of them are white supremacists either. Show me concrete evidence of them advocating the belittling of one race in order to empower the white race. Alex Jones is very unpopular to most people on here, but so far you're the only one who actually believes he's a nazi.

If you want to find the "fash" all you need is a mirror.

In a way, I like what you guys do.

Keep on bullying innocent people. Keep on slandering everyone you dislike as a white supremacist (as if anyone takes that seriously anymore). Keep on rioting in our city streets, and keep on destroying great cities like Portland. Keep on leaving all your garbage and litter behind at environmental protests. Keep on getting into fights with cops. Keep burning flags. Keep on using brute force to shut down public events.

And most importantly: Keep on being violent and belligerent. You are driving more people away from left wing causes than any teabagger could ever dream of redpilling. At this rate, the political left will be withered down to nothing more than a fringe group of fascist mobs disguised as anti-fascists. But they won't be fooling no one.

If it were up to me, I think your clan should change their name to D.I.L.D.O.S

Desperate Intolerant Leftists Destroying Our Society.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  7. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Following that flawed logic you would think folks like Ian Cheong wouldn't be fascists, but they are: [​IMG]

The vast majority of sources I've provided throughout this debate have often looked at how extreme-right groups tokenize to not appear racist/sexist. Yes, both Goldy and Jones are well documented to be of the street movement comprised mostly of fascists. It's not even that hidden of a fact. And the fascist movement has extensive amounts of in-fighting. That's one of many reasons why many fascist groups imploded after Charlottesville.

But the rest of your post is all just petty personal attacks and already disproven myths and conspiracies. Which is immature and definitely signals the end of this debate. I honestly expected more from you.

8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member