fear

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by _DeLiA_, May 14, 2004.

1. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

sometimes things that shouldnt scare me do, like im freaked out by toasters if i look at them for too long! i feel paranoid like someones behind me. i only get like this at night and when im alone....i dont think i could ever live alone......what the fuck is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

:confused:

2. makno

makno Senior Member

alone is good , you dont get much of it in life , so enjoy it! ...anyway there are 6 billion fellow humans out there doin whatever .

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

maybe you should talk to a doctor if you dont like it that much.

oh, and stop starting at toasters.

4. Jesus~

Jesus~ Member

Everyone knows toasters and ferns are evil.

Duh.

5. KiraBear

KiraBear Member

Ferns? Yes,I agree. Toasters.. could be.But I am afraid of spiders and * blush* I am afraid of toilets. Who knows what can crwal through the pipes of those things ..also I am afraid to walk into a room with the shower curtain closed or even take a shower, baths are less threatening.I am always afraid that there is someone or something on the otherside of it . Like I will open the curtain to get out or into the shower and someone will be there.I blame that on "The Shining" .For the record..I have recentlt installed glass doors on my shower so as to not be so scared.

6. Velouria

Velouria Member

I used to be scared of lawn gnomes. But one day I realized they're actually very friendly.

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic