FB wife issues

Discussion in 'True Love' started by JuliusH, Jul 8, 2019.

1. JuliusH

JuliusH Members

Been married 24 years. plenty of bumps in the road. She cheated, I carried on online with someone years ago...we Made some risky moves together that put some strain on us.
    No troubles the last 8 years or so. Sex has slowed down but menopause etc etc
    I always felt more happened on her side than I know, and the same is probably true for me.
    We both have a couple of FB accounts. I made an alternate so I could check out pages of people and voice my opinions in groups without my mom seeing, that Kind of thing.she made an alt to mess with me once.
    That alt has been active all night. It’s friends with my alt. Just wondering if I should open up that rabbit hole. Not even sure I could get on that acct, I don’t know the pw....looked at the friends and there like 70 but I can only see about half for some reason.
    So it’s weird I know but I can’t imgine with her drive being what it is that she would even bother with someone else.
    I dunno. Years ago I caught her talking to an old boyfriend online, but really no signs of trouble recently. It’s not like I’m sitting here worried, just piqued.

[​IMG] Logged

Owen marra likes this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Your paranoid.. what's doing that to you? You smoking a j right now? Sounds like your going too far.

Fb... really? Stay off that crap!

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

how can that be a probably?
    if more happened on your side than she knows, you know.

i'd just ask her. say "I want to try this new thing that maybe we should have tried years ago, it's called being open and honest."

Rahab and granite45 like this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that caught my eye too. i suppose heavy alcohol use could contribute.

5. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I got rid of FB because it's a fuckin trap for men to innocently chat or communicate with other women and the table turns around with a pile of shit as the main course and the next thing you know you're a cheater , a liar, and being accused of not being satisfied with what you have at home. The FB women must satisfy some need you're lacking at home. The drama , stupidity and crap it causes isn't worth the luxury of having the world at your fingertips.

6Sailor9 likes this.