Favourite techniques for bondage

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by crazy_gurl, Jun 1, 2004.

?

What is your favourite technique/toy(s) to use during bondage?

1. chains/handcuffs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. costumes/roleplay

11 vote(s)
    37.9%
  3. sex toys, e.g. dildo

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  4. physical violence, e.g. biting, slapping

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. all of the above

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  6. don't like any kind of bondage at all

15 vote(s)
    51.7%
  1. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

hey, i was just wondering what techniques/toys people like to use during bondage sex...

or if you don't enjoy bondage at all!

thanks

2. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

PVC pipe and gerbils and a smidgen of peanut butter.

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

yay for handcuffs

4. cherryiceangel

cherryiceangel Member

i like my fuzzy pink handcuffs...

5. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Bug_Man, that's a joke, right? I mean, usually, jokes are funny...that's just a bit 'different' lol

6. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I answered "cuffs" but my preference is for nylon rope.

I found a great book that instructs on how to get into rope bondage! It teaches various knots and lots of other basic knowledge about bondage. The title is Jay Wiseman's Erotic Bondage Handbook. It really has all you need to know, at least as a beginner. There are other books out there that serve as guides. I even got one that features techniques for Japanese rope bondage (they get into some wicked decorative stuff).

My favorite bondage (I really haven't had much personal experience at it yet, unfortunately) involves real immobility due to the ropes. Not that the ropes themselves have to be so very tight, just that they have to be arranged so that motion is not possible, not the way you can still move your hands around in handcuffs.

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

7. cbrmale

cbrmale Member

Just some light bondage, usually using a couple of out of fashion neck ties that I have. Hands tied behind back or to bedhead type stuff.

8. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

my favorite so far has been nylon rope tying my hands or her hands to a part of the headboard, but I really wanna try what peaceful jeffrey said, about not being able to move

9. peacefuljeffrey

You mean for being tied up yourself? Too bad you're 16 and I'm not bi. ;)

Actually, I have wondered about that sometimes lately, if I might not have a tiny bi streak in me. I can definitely not see myself outright dating a guy, and can't really see sex with a guy, but I somehow could see having fun tying a guy up and teasing him a little. Don't know what that makes me, but I really am full-on into females...

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

10. peacefuljeffrey

You need to get that book I mentioned, Jay Wiseman's Erotic Bondage Handbook. It tells how you can tie the hands and feet to the headboard and footboard, and then tie, essentially, a square: a rope from the right hand to the right foot, so they cannot go farther apart; a rope from the left hand to the right foot (same reason) and then one between both hands and one between both feet. The ropes from each limb to the bed keep the limbs from being pulled away from those parts of the bed, and the ropes between limbs keep them from going toward each part of the bed. I have not put it into practice yet, but I plan to someday. :p

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

11. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

i have not tried bondage, but if i did, there would definitely be handcuffs involved.....that would be hot

also i don't know if this counts for anything, but i used to enjoy biting my ex until i drew blood and then licking it up....it turned me on to bite him.... :)

12. Capn_Danger

Capn_Danger Member

No one voted for the biting/slapping? Awwwww... well, theres a caveat for me, I only like it when I'm in the throes of pleasure, then biting and some roughhousing is a turn on, gets my blood really pumping in an animalistic sort of way.

Forget cuffs though, silk rope is the only way to go. Cuffs bite into your wrists/ankles, unless they're padded or something. Rope restricts your movement more too, which is the big turn on with bondage. I don't like the play in cuffs...

That could be incorporated into a bondage thing, but just biting or slapping by itself would be more annoying than exciting, for me. Costumes could be done, tho. Oh fuck it, I'd probably jump at role-playing too if my girl got off on it. :D