Favourite techniques for bondage

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by crazy_gurl, Jun 1, 2004.

1. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

hey, i was just wondering what techniques/toys people like to use during bondage sex...

chains/handcuffs
    sex toys, e.g. dildos etc.
    costumes/roleplaying
    blindfolds
    physical violence, e.g. biting, slapping etc.

or... if you don't enjoy bondage at all!

thanks

2. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

sensory depravation, ropes, biting, clawing, fem dom... yum.

3. Spinner

Spinner Member

Um lets see........
    Handcuffing, biting, pinching, slapping, choking and doing it really, really hard!
    I'm a big sadist!
    :D

4. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

cuffs, feather ticklers. whips, riding prods. i made some spreader bars but haven't used them yet. umm blindfolds. and then "force feeding" my gf. but shes a mean dom, she knows the part and she punishes me bad, wich is good. oh and a wooden spatula that we use as a paddle. :)

5. lascara

lascara Member

I am a Mistress to a sub, it love rope work, cuffs, shrink wrap, crops, paddles, floggers, drum brushes, straps, CBT toys, strap ons, god you name it i do it. anyone looking to ask questiosn feel free.

Ailsa xxx

6. weasel_hunter

weasel_hunter Member

This is my fetish dream. I would like to be tied up tight on a bed or to a wall or rack. My legs would have to be spead as wide as possible. Then I would want to be blindfolded so I can't see what is coming.

I would have a tight cock ring on to keep my penis real hard and my balls bubbling with sperm. Then I would want my nipples scraped, pulled and twisted really hard before tight clamps are placed on my nipples, perhaps even more than one set crossed over on each nipple, the second clamp really squeezing the first painfully tight shut. My nipples would then be pulled out about an inch or two from my chest

Then more of these vicious clamps would be placed all over my balls. More would be placed on my cock pulling my foreskin right back real tight and more round the edge of my exposed purple cock ridge biting right into my sensitive skin beneath my helmet. A large ribbed dildo at least 8 or 9 inches long and 2 or 3 inches in diameter with a painfully bulbous knob end would be worked into my anus before roughly being forced all the way in and out, repeatedly popping past my massively stretched sphincter.

Finally a metal rod the diameter of a pencil, perhaps a vibrating one would be forced up my piss hole. My knob would be wanked from the inside until I uncontrollably spurted. If I came too soon the torture would have to continue until I've cum three times as a punishment.

7. wetnwild

wetnwild Member

OOOOuuuuchhhhhh!!!

8. cfnm_mark

cfnm_mark Member

cb2000 is best ... being fully restrained down there so i can focus completely on caressing and tonguing my lover to orgasm as she lies back and reads erotica is awesome