favorite things to do while on ketamine

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by crankheart, Apr 25, 2010.

1. 1r0n_0x1d3

1r0n_0x1d3 Member

Gb the way you feel about k, that is how I feel about mxe now its just a cold and alone feeling.

2. leeniie

leeniie Guest

I enjoy sitting outside and stargazing, getting naked, rolling around, or watching light shows.

3. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

I love to dance when I'm on ketamine, it's SO much fun! :D It's very trippy, and I love how my body feels when I move it around.

On K, my body is supple and relaxed, and it feels like it has become a puppet that I have to focus on to control efficiently. It could be a burden but I tend to see it as a good thing, cause it makes me aware of the mind-body link, how my muscles move and stretch under my skin, where my gravity center is, etc. Any activity involving slow and graceful movements (dancing, as mentionned above, but also swimming, yoga and tai chi) is one of my favorite things to do on K.

4. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

He watched three movies in one night? I've never tried K but on MXE time can start dragging after half of the movie. It can also be really hard to pay attention.

5. chachi

chachi Guest

any disney film,
    dim light and go under a thin blanket (takes you back to making dens as a kid) and k hole to the cosmos

also watching space documentaries with music on is cool (bonobo & shpongle are my personal favourites for k)

6. stephen scanlan

stephen scanlan Newbie