favorite things to do while on ketamine

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by crankheart, Apr 25, 2010.

1. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Quite a lot of people throw up and hate it.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah definitely, I didn't even throw up the first time I did it and didn't like it really. I just felt burned out in the same way I did as dxm. Then I enjoyed it for awhile learning redosing and getting accustomed to it. Now I don't do it and didn't even enjoy it towards the end.

I played call of duty on it that was pretty intense and fun. Maybe a slighty simpler and easy videogame would be more enjoyable.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

low dose ketamine (~25mg) + pot is fantastic. Anything higher, when you get that "Im filled to the brim with cotton" feeling, plus pot, gives me intense nausea. Moving around on K can give nausea, as can lights and other things.

it all comes down to using it right or wrong imo . . . this one should be done solo in the dark, lying down. it is not conducive to functioning, it is a silent inner journey. People use it like alcohol or cocaine, when it really shows its strength when used like DMT.

4. squibbles

squibbles Member

Mmm I usually hit the k at camp zoe. Generally when im on k I spend my time yelling obscenities or giggling. I usually wont leave one spot, I don't like to move around on it. Maybe I can't handle it lol, but I love it.

5. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Dark and alone is the one ;)

6. Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS Member

To much is too much. 12,5 g a day seems amazing. Once a week is a good pace for me when I've got some. No addiction, no tolerance, no body rejection.

7. Xanonimity

Xanonimity Member

I like doing K on K.

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Hahaha! This is the best answer and probably about the only thing you will do successfully on ketamine.

9. Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS Member

I'm not native english, what does it mean please ?

10. Xanonimity

Xanonimity Member

Doing Ketamine, after you already did some Ketamine... ?

Haha! Music, of course, too...

11. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Alcohol spins+k spin=mass vomiting into a spiraling toilet.

12. Kamran

Kamran Member

Wash dishes.
    Run around town.
    Smoke weed since I can take huge tokes when I am on k.
    Scream at patterns on driveways.

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

where do I know you from?

S. K. A. ?

Special K anonymous...

14. Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS Member

I see (and agree with that). Tanks a lot.

15. Xanonimity

Xanonimity Member

:D

One time, after I picked up my ketamine nasal spray, there was so much traffic I couldn't help but do some K sitting in rush hour traffic on the freeway.

I was Kd out by the time I hit the grocery store and picked up Teriyaki chicken, sweating...

It was really fun.

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That sounds absolutely irresponsible and dangerous. Certainly nothing to gloat about. I don't like to hear people gloat about drunk driving stories, this shits no different.

17. Xanonimity

Xanonimity Member

I agree... but I've been accustomed to a gram per day, so my 3 gram spray bottle per month is nothing really and I'm quite used to the effects.

I don't think it affects my driving, in fact I think it makes it better.

I believe the effects I was feeling would be less than the 1+ second delayed reaction time from the .08% BAL, or even a beer or two.

I'm not gloating about driving while smashed. I was Kd out by the time I was at the grocery store because it took so long, but K doesn't last long at all so you can wait it out real quick and then drive, unlike alcohol.

18. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I knew a dude who would rail a huge line and drive his gf whereever she needed to go. Without a license. With a restraining order on him from her. While smoking pot in the car.

Yeah, he was a winner.

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Oh ok well I drove on 8 beers and a couple bongloads across this 2 lane bridge once at 4 in the morning, a car got behind me I was so freaked I thought it was a cop. Turned out it wasn't but no other lanes to go into and being on a bridge.

It was such a rush!

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Oh ok well I drove on 8 beers and a couple bongloads across this 2 lane bridge once at 4 in the morning, a car got behind me I was so freaked I thought it was a cop. Turned out it wasn't but no other lanes to go into and being on a bridge.

It was such a rush!