favorite things to do while on ketamine

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by crankheart, Apr 25, 2010.

1. crankheart

crankheart Member

*before anyone gets mad because this post probably belongs in another section. i purposely put it here because im only really interested in the opinions of my research community*

what is everyone's favorite thing to do when in a khole?

im convinced the best thing to do while in a khole is to watch movies. watching a movie in a khole makes it so that your actually IN the movie. its hard to even call it watching because its more like experiencing it. normally i take my mirror and cut out 5 lines of 100mg to 150mg and sign into netflix and enter the Kmovieplex. also make sure you have a large glass of juice or water around and maybe some fruity candy of some kind because with large rails of K the drip can be pretty bad tasting. last night i watched Moon, the departed, and old boy (the dubbed version). my other favorite movies to watch in the Kmovieplex is dog day afternoon and into the wild. also a warning to everyone, dont ever watch Fear and Loathing in las vegas on ketamine. that was the only movie that ketamine has ever had a negative effect on. it makes it seem completely cliche and hackneyed (more so then it already is).

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

now just put on headphones and lie still in complete darkness and watch the movies that ketamine + your mind produce

3. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

I can't concentrate for a second to movies on K, and especially if the rest of the room is dark then the TV will put alot of strain on my eyes. On lower doses, smoking weed and listening to music is the best, and on hole doses theres not much else to do other than to lay down (and listen to music of course)

4. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

Lay outside and stare at the stars.
    Nature absorbs you it's amazing, you're floating above it all and know all off the hidden secrets about life in that moment.

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

k holing in nature is awesome, only done it once in a forest at night. very interesting.

6. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Tunes. Outdoors. Cigarettes.
    Having sex while watching Alice In Wonderland on K was pretty fun too.

7. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

- telling my friends that I'm dying
    - calling 911 and requesting the aid of an ambulance
    - opening the window and screaming "Someone please help me! I'm poisoned!"

that's about it really

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

did you really do that :D

9. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

nah lol
    I should have though

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I would be impressed if you could scream in a k hole let alone form a coherent sentence.

My favorite things to do in k holes were to roll around in my bed , probably flail my arms around slightly and pretend there was actually something mind expanding about this drug.

11. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

for a REAL k hole?

um...roll around in bed, and and eventually end up naked.

12. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

p.s.

try dosing around 280mg to the face....i'd call it "soul shattering"

13. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

After 3D Alice at home in front of the Hampton 89' Warlocks show was nice.:cool:

So yeah...watching Dead or Phish shows on K late night is the shiznit.

14. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

No drug in and of itself is mind expanding.
    They're just a means to an end. Tools as many others have said.

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

i beg to differ. LSD allows my mind to see new opportunities while playing the guitar or perhaps writing or something. In the depths of a k hole I couldnt even tell you what a guitar is. The LSD example still may fall under your category of 'tool' but its the drug in and of itself allowing this new reflection and interpretation of the music and writing. While ketamime certainly has its own form of altered thinking its not conducive to literally anything for me until after the fact. Its a pure sensory experience.

I enjoy ketamime and don't take all drugs for these functional purposes but that's what I consider mind expanding.

16. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Ketamine can greatly influence music or writing. What difference does it make if it's done during the experience itself? The experience can still carry an effect on thoughts expressed later. The same goes for LSD. If I'm tripping hard enough I wouldn't always be in the mood for something like that.

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yes sometimes I just trip to trip on LSD as well, like I said I don't always use it for those functional purposes. I just find it an available option for me if i so choose.

I personally don't find that option to even be available with ketamine whatsoever, not doubting some do but i'm certain it would be a significantly smaller population than with LSD. I find the khole to cause me significant motor coordination impairment and low doses are completely recreational with one type being 'chill' and the other a little more upbeat (i forget the difference between racemic and the other one) When it comes to writing or something, coming directly out of the k hole i imagine is the only way to catch some sort of influence from the ketamine in your art I usually just opt to do more ketamine and forget much of the experience shortly after. I suppose you can honor the experience in some way well afterwards though.

18. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

These drugs can alter your interpretations if the user wants/wills/allows them to.
    In the end most of how the drug is really going to impact a person is based on the person themself.

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I guess that's just it with ketamine I found in the end I just wanted to feel nothingness, apathetic, lifeless, an enlightened yet soulless position of just being, contained in my own ketamine bubble, dead and shut off. I've never tried heroin but I have found descriptions of heroin use to be much more closely related to ketamime then psychedelics.

I only used it for a short period of time but I may have used it more than all the other hallucinogens combined.

Someone on here mentioned how LSD, mushrooms, mescaline and those hallucinogens represented life while ketamine represents death. I find that to be somewhat true and find some sort of joy and fond memories in the traditional psychedelics.

20. Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS Member

I confess that in the K-hole, impossible for me to look at a movie or at the TV... But, I do need some light and music in the room to prevent me from... sleeping.