Favorite things to do on Opiates

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Pillsvery dopeboy, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

wow you should elaborate LOL

2. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

:smilielol5:

3. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

Yeah, well, if it wasn't for the advent of the cam corder, I really wouldn't know.:D

4. Geneity

Why is what I said funny?

5. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

lol i would love to hear more too

6. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

You put "LOL" in your post and you DIDN'T want it to be funny???

7. Geneity

I was loling at him. And I was on an iPod touch and it made it caps, and I was too lazy to fix it. I wish I had an iPhone =O

8. leapcomb

leapcomb Member

:blush5: well, basically this guy and i got really fucked up and had sex for four hours, and during that time we got the munchies. so we decided to get some ice cream and jellybeans. so we were having sex and eating ice cream and jellybeans at the same time. then we started cuddling (while eating jellybeans and ice cream) and i guess at some point we fell asleep.
    then i woke up with my head wedged between said guy's ass and the back of the couch and an overturned bowl on my face. not the most interesting story, but still fun. try explaining the mess to your roommates the next morning... not as fun.

9. Geneity

Are you kidding? That's an awesome story lmao!

Fucked up on what specifically if I may ask?

10. leapcomb

leapcomb Member

haha.......... yeah it was kind of kinky i guess.
    just a lot of oxycontin and weed. and maybe a sugar rush? lol

11. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Hrmmm...fav things to do. Anything on opiates is bliss, really.

The only thing that pisses me off, is when I have to THINK. That sounds stupid, but there is nothing worse then someone coming in and trying to make you have a serious conversation that requires you to over think and over analyze everything, it just hurts my brain, makes me frustrated, and ruins my high, making me wish I had locked my door with my headphones on, and some good trance!

So yeah, there is one. Good trance music + opiates = yum.

12. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Aha! Finally someone else who likes anything that is effortless while on opiates!

Thinking suxballs on opies :(

Something rather fun is going for a walk, because your legs are super wobbly and everything is amazing. Walking just feels cool, too.

U4ia (damnit I wish I'd come up with that) what's your favorite opiate and how much do you usually like to do?

13. jimorrison

jimorrison Member

well, one of my favorite things to do on opiates is to go on hipforums and read all of these fucking fantastic indeas.
    Anything, pretty much, is pretty great. That why opiates are so nice.

14. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Well I go to pain management, and get roxicodone, and oxycontin. So oxycodone is basically my DOC. I am at 240mg a day, currently. Yes I know, that is sad, but tolerance goes up real quick when you have that kind of access to an opiate.

15. religionispoison

religionispoison Member

well - I didn't read all 14 pages. Here's my contribution.
    While high on dope (Usually H)

Sex is definitely one of the top activities, though the endurance can cause raw spots on your dick that don't heal quickly and sting like a bitch for a week.

I have to admit (since this is anonymous) - that I enjoy experimenting with anal insertions. Which, without opiates, I have no interest in.

Any opiates give me energy and make me a bit manic, so I like to clean the f'n house and I remember a while back - I had this computer tech job, and I would just stay at work after everyone else left and work on my projects (no overtime, I was salaried). On opiates I just love getting shit done.

I almost never read, but when I am high on opiates - I love to read. I like how you nod out and wake up still sitting up. Then read a bit more and just melt into the couch with no pain.

I actually like going to bed and itching (I like the itch) and then getting into that waking dream state. Then all night long I keep waking up and I'll be sitting up in bed with my legs dangling off the side. That waking dream state is the best. I remember having bizarre conversations with a girlfriend while we were both in that state. we were sleeping but could remember the conversations.

Also - when I have the itchies, I like to take a hairbrush (plastic ones with the little soft balls at the end of the bristles) and scratch my balls with it.

Hmmmm let's see - what else - I don't smoke anymore, but I used to love to smoke and nod out smoking while watching tv. Then the cigarette falls from your fingers and lands on your chest until you wake up when it burns through the shirt. I would laugh at myself. One time I lived in LA and had rented an apartment, when I had to leave (evicted) - The landlord wanted to know why there were 70 or 80 black holes in the carpet next to my matress. I just said the ashtray fell over. I think I still got part of my security deposit back.

16. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

lmao awesome

17. RollAnotherDrewbie

RollAnotherDrewbie Member

18. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

AMEN to that brother. :)

19. navajas

navajas Member

watchin tv while layin on the couch smokin a ciggie while high on heroin is heaven to me lol... the cig used to always fall on the couch then i suddenly get this energy rush, pick it up, then go to nodding again! Oh i miss heroin and cocaine...

20. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Listening to music laying in bed.