favorite that 70's show moments?

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by localhippy, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Ramona

Ramona Member

And the current season is gonna be the last season.

2. wednesday_rain

wednesday_rain Member

When Eric, Kelso, Hyde, Fez, and Leo are laying on the grass looking at the stars talking about aliens, when Leo says something along the lines of:

I saw an alien once. I was at a football game when I looked up and saw it. It told me I was going to have a Good Year.

3. dannyandkodiak

dannyandkodiak Member

my favorite moment was this one episode where red wished he was an octopus so he could put eight feet up eight different ass's.

4. sunshine829

sunshine829 Member

I'm cracking up just reading these!

I love the Thanksgiving episode where Kitty asks the kids for a cigarette- only one of them gives her the ciggie, but they all have a lighter.

5. ashbury1500haight

ashbury1500haight Member

i love the one where Kelso is trying to do stupid shit with the cannoe(sp?) and Reds like " look at that crazy bastard, he may not be smart but he has more fun than all of us combined". or somethin liek that.

t'was funny

6. callinghome

callinghome Member

When kitty comes into the basement and says GIVE ME A CIGARETTE.
    And Eric is like "we don't smoke mom... "
    And she's like "DONT LIE TO ME. One out of 5 teens smoke. {counts kids} ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE NOW GIVE ME A CIGARETTE."

7. queen_of_light

queen_of_light Member

There are so many. But my all time favorite is defenitelly the episode they go to Canada (I'm canadian so I have a soft spot for that one lol) and the Mounties have them go through an interogatory. It's just hilarious. "What's YOUR business in Canada?!?" Oh Leo...

The garage sale episode when Hyde is making the special brownies and Kitty sayd " I know you put the special ingredient in those brownies... [the boys gasp] ... yes, LOVE!" and a relieved Hyde says 'Oh yeah, there's a whole big bag of love in there!"

Or the time Hyde is busted and later he meets Leo at the Hub and tells him he was busted for possession to which Leo says "Hey join the club!"
    Hyde: Yeah, thanks man.
    Leo: No man, I'm serious join the club. We meet every thursday. We're trying to raise money for a field trip to Amsterdam!

8. dricas24

dricas24 Member

Yeah indeed, there are just wayyy too many scenes and hilarious episodes to conclude. The one episode that comes to my mind is the one where Bob gives
    Red shoes and Jackie gives Hyde's room a nice and cozy touchup.

[​IMG]

9. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

i really enjoyed the episode where hyde and leo are in the car and leo supposedly has drugs in a bag. they get pulled over by a cop and as soon as he comes up leo is like "there's no drugs in this bag". the cop checks and it's dog food and then leo says "oh man, i better go check on my dog"......at the end credits it shows the bag torn apart and the dog laying there all high.

10. The_Moroccan_Raccoon

The_Moroccan_Raccoon Senior Member

Any episode with Pastor Dave...I don't know why, but I find him really funny...

11. The_Moroccan_Raccoon

The_Moroccan_Raccoon Senior Member

Hahah, I just saw that a few weeks ago. It's really funny...

"Excuse me, sir"
    "Hello officer"
    "You were going 10 miles over the speed limit"
    "Oh that was a close one, man. I thought he was gonna ask whats in the bag"
    "I'm still here!"
    "What is in the bag"
    "Not illicit drugs"
    "It's dog food..."
    "If this is where I put the dog food...I better check on my dog...!"
    etc...

or something along those lines. Way funnier to watch...

12. sniffmagikmarkrs

another one i like is when kittie decides to have the basement re-done and she hires leo and his burnout friend to do it

burnout: i think you're really gonna love what we did to your basement
    red: you didn't do anything hophead
    burnout: ya see you wanted to turn your basement into something it wasn't and instead of giving you want you wanted, i gave you what you NEEDED
    Kittie: i think my contractor is on dope
    burnout: you see everything is shifted two inches to the left. I call it basement: two inches to the left
    leo: it's art man. trippy huh? it's like where am i?

i don't think that's the exact dialogue but it's somehting really close to that
    the whole episode is funny, but that is probably one of the funniest scenes i've ever seen.

13. sniffmagikmarkrs

haha i thought of another good one from the episode i was talkin about

the burnout was talking about how he used to never do anything in his life

burnout: and then the smoke cleared
    kitty: you hear that red, he had an epiphany
    burnout: no, i ran out of weed and the smoke cleared. i realized how trashed my apartment was, so i rebuilt it.

14. Zepp

Zepp Member

no ay the besty one is where Kelso and Fez cover jackie up with the stinky blanket, and when Hyde finally walks inhes all like U smell like a dead dog. That and the one where they phone the white house and get so stoned. thats a good one too : D

15. Peace_Hope_Love

Peace_Hope_Love Member

Hyde's special brownies is my all time favorite. I also like the one where Red loses his job and goes to a bar to get drunk with his former co-workers. Kitty sends Eric, Hyde and Fez to bring Red home but they get drunk too. She has to go to the bar and pick them up. I like it when she tells Red, "this isn't like you, being around people. You don't like people." Then all the guys are singing this crazy redneck song on the way home.

16. Last Stand

Last Stand Banned

The tag should had been more like 1972 or even 1974 but by 1977 not much remain of the good old 70s by 1977. But maybe with intentions Hollywood did since the early 70s was still much wilder and the political correct tv did not wanted to touch the drug scene as you notice this guys hardly ever mention any drugs "that was not the true 1970s"

17. Last Stand

Last Stand Banned

The 1 when the curly hair heavy set guy gets the sauna in the backyard was funny .

18. Last Stand

Last Stand Banned

Also rock concerts were very cheap in those days since i have not watch most of all the shows did they ever show them going to a big concert? .

19. alpharainbow

alpharainbow Member

i seriously cant believe eric isn't in the new shows. its so strange without him there. he was my favorite, his sarcasm was just perfect. and on IMDB.com it says that he wont be coming back.. wtf.

20. HellionHippy

HellionHippy Member

I like the one where Kelso is like

"Nah Planet of the apes is the greatest movie of all time, I mean those apes are really smart"