favorite simpson episodes

Discussion in 'Cartoons' started by drazil, Mar 28, 2006.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I adore all the halloween episodes, I love how the Simpsons make a big deal of halloween... but my favourite episodes tend to revolve around Lisa... the ones where Lisa becomes Buddhist and one where she becomes vegetarian.

2. Soberbeah

Soberbeah Member

When Homer went on tour with the Smashing Pumpkins

3. Love Fest1969

Love Fest1969 Classic Rocker

I like the one when lisa gets braces then she sings that song about the power plant and my other favorite is when mr.burns wants to make the puppies into a suit.

4. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Homer goes to college is one of the all time classics, hands down. The episode where Lisa becomes a vegatarian is up there as well. And just in general, season 5 was genius. Homie the clown was very good. Hurricane Neddy was one of the better episodes as well and when Homer meets his mom.

Seasons 2-10 were the golden ages for the simpsons. They started the gradual climb in season two and started the quick decent in season 10. But in between, they were on a role for many years.

5. lucyinthesky16

lucyinthesky16 pirate wench

the b-sharp episode is my all-time fave!
    homer-ill never forget the time i met george harrison...
    flashback
    homer sees george-*ghasp* where did you get that brownie?!
    george-over there,
    homer gorges
    george-what a nice man.
    lol cracks me up! i also love when lisa becomes a vegetarian, and when she falls in love with that dread-blonde hippie boy.

6. drazil

drazil Member

i like the holloween episode where homers brain gets put into a robot by mr burns and when it gets zapped to life and the first thing the robot does is go for a donut

7. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

My favorite of all time was when Lisa met a fifth-level (?) vegan who doesn't eat anything that casts a shadow and she ends up sitting in a tree to impress him. I can totally relate to Lisa...

8. cn283

cn283 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

There really are so many to choose from. I like the Mr. Sparkle episode, The Chili Cook off, and the one when Homer buys the church the most...have you guys seen Inside the Actors Studio with them? It's awesome!

9. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i love the stonecutters episode, the frank grimes episode, apu's octuplits episode, the "yvan eht nioj" episode, and the episode where the plot changes and intertwines between homer's day, bart's day, and lisa's day.

10. ninabruja

ninabruja Member

i lovee that episode where homer eats that chilli pepper and starts tripping out and he see's that cayote who tells him he must find his soulmate. and i think johny cash does the voice for it! which is pretty cool in my book. haha

11. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

The FBI episode with Mulder and Scully, when Burns is an alien (for one part);
    The bit where Moe and his mates have that huge whale and they're running through some woods in the dark, see Mulder and Scully and Moe's like 'Jesus Christ it's the Feds!'.
    What a hoot.

12. shaba

shaba Grand Inquisitor

The episode is called "Old Money". It's season 2 and the episode revolves around Grandpa Simpson and his new girlfriend Bea. Grandpa is such a charmer, they go out dancing and fall in love. Then Bea's birthday comes around and it also happens to fall on the third sunday of the month when The Simpsons spend time with grandpa. They go to Discount Lion Safari and homer takes a wrong turn and ends up getting lost. Abe comes back and to find out Bea passed away :( I love the line where Grandpa is running to meet with her and he says, "Out of my I got a date with an angel" and one of his retirement buddies with the long beard says,"You don't know how right you are Abe".

13. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

the christmas time when lisa converts to budhism, richard geere is just a blast there hahaha:)

14. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

One of the early ones where they buy a motor-home .The salesman wears a cowboy hat and there is a sign on the wall saying I would rather make a friend than make a sale.
    When they go camping Homer gets chased by a swarm of bees, jumps into liquid mud emerges gets caught on video camera. In the local media Homer is mistaken for Bigfoot. Marge then tells the local press that is not bigfoot but her husband. The headlines then read, " I married Bigfoot''.

guerillabedlam likes this.
  15. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Mrs. Lovejoy: "We're discussing S-E-X in front of the C-H-I-L-D-R-E-N."
    Krusty: "Sex Cauldron—I thought they closed that place down." [grumble, grumble]

:grinning:

16. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

I like the George Harrison cameo and the one where Homer is put in the mental hospital and meets huge, white Michael Jackson, who sings a birthday song he wrote for Lisa..