favorite recipe

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by jendi17, May 13, 2004.

1. jendi17

jendi17 Member

This is for all the vegetarians....
    I was just wondering what is your guys' favorite vegetarian recipes? i'm just curious. I'm looking for sme recipes.

2. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

3. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Does anyone have any unique recipies that they could post?
    One of my favourites is real simple and very tasty (although they are not very unique...). Breaded eggplant.
    Just slice up eggplant, cover in breadcrumbs and then put it in the oven (should be heated to 350 degrees fahrenheit). Not sure about how long they're supposed to stay in there for, I just take them out when they look brown around the edges.

Peace&Love

4. mango-JUICER

mango-JUICER Member

i dont have a recipe to share but i had a question.
    i heard that theres something in whipped cream (other then the milk cream stuff) that is made from animals which is why its not part of a vegetarian diet... i dont eat whipped cream either way but i heard this a couple of days ago and i just couldnt believe it..
    so whats in whipped cream you guys?

5. jendi17

jendi17 Member

I have no clue but I'd imagaine there was something animal in it...probably milk/cream or something

6. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Regardless of the time of year, I like cabbage soup. Cabbage, water, crushed tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion, bay leaf. Really simple and quite good.