Favorite RC

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by PsychMyke, Apr 18, 2007.

1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Out of all the infamous research chemicals, I was wondering which ones were favored by the community.

Personally my favorite is 2c-E hands down. It's my favorite drug period second only to LSD.

2. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

What drugs do you consider a RC like all the 2c-1, 2c-E, 2c-T-7 and all the other 2c's, DoX, DMT. etc ? I tried a few in my day when I use to go to Rave's and festivals alot.But did not really get into them. Some were alright and some just sucked and made me real sick and others made my body feel like Hell. in my opinion they are big risk not many test have been done of them or long term studies on people who abuse them, There could be some real nasty side effects that we just don't know about yet from these chemicals.

3. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

Well Shulgin has been using them for decades, and hes nearly 80. While theyre going to be dangerous if misused, I dont think theyre inherintely that dangerous.

My favourite would have to be 2C-P, its simply amazing, like super 2C-E

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

really...ive never even heard of that one...is it just like 2c-e but more intense?? Whats it like, what are some of its effects?

5. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

2c-t-7.

6. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

It takes 3 hours to come on lasting up to 16. Intense 2c-e like visuals, although not as much morphing, but you do seem to "move" with the visuals...hard to explain. I love the headspace 2C-P provides, theres something about it that feels like home, ya know?
    Ive had some cosmic revalations on nitrous too...The pihkal descriptions are pretty good, especially the 12mg report. It was the first 2C-x I tried and nothing hsa really stood up to its intensity, or the lasting positive effects it seems to ahve on my mood. (Although Im sure high doses of 2C-E would be amazing)

7. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

2c-e great on its own, and the perfect booster for other psychidelics.

8. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

nofx1422- you are right if not misused and done in the right amounts they are just fine. And I have nothing at all against people who like to club and rave, I use to hag with Ravers alot and had alot of fun with them. But alot of stupid ass Ravers who think they have to take every RC known to man every night are totaly misusing and abusing all the rc's and bringing tons of heat down on these drugs. Its unreal how bad these drugs are abused in the Rave and club sene.

9. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

The club/rave scene doesnt hold much interest for me, but I can see how chemicals could be abused in that situation. All of the ravers I know dont have a problem chomping more than 5 good quality MDMA pills in a night....thats just excessive if you ask me

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

ide love to try some AMT or some foxy...any of the illegal ones, just because there the only ones ill probably never find...anyone have any experience with these? AMT in particular?

11. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

^I have a sample of AMT on the way so Ill be able to comment on it soon. Did you get my PM?

12. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i did man, im waitin for an email back, i really appreciate that man ive been lookin for ever for AMT, Foxy, and the sched. ones...have you tryed 2ct7 yet? It sounds bonkers...ahhh i love tripping, i want to try all these psychedelics before i die...and im slowly building up the means to do so.

i have a 2ct7 supplier and my sample got fuckin lost, so i have to wait a while for it

13. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

2C-T-7 is next on my list, except for DOC and DOM. They may not reply if its not a hushmail account

14. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

they relpyed, imma wait till you post a trip report before i get any though, i got 500 mgs of 2ce enroute anyways

15. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

the only RC's ive done are 2c-i and 4-ACO-Dipt "asos". 2c-i was amazing maybe the best trip ive ever had. the asos wasnt as good as the 2c-i or as long lasting. i didnt like it as much because it was like super tweek when you come down and like you cant make complete thoughts. both are just a little edgy but are great with a few beers.

16. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

2ce is alot smoother then 2ci imo, a much better and more rounded psychedelic...every man has their prefrences tho

17. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

2c-e, DOC, 4ho-mipt are my faves. There are commercial sources for even the schedule 1 RC's.

18. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

Damn, I live in Las Vegas and i have never been able to get my hands on these items. Only thing i have heard about is 2C-E but have never seen it.

19. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

The only RC I've had the pleasure of trying was 2ce, and it nearly blew my head off the first time I tried it. It was more than 50mg, probably a lot more. I licked my finger to get it wet, scooped my finger down into the bag and pulled out a HUGE mound of powder, ate it, then I scooped out another mound and ate it. There's no telling how much it actually was, but I tripped balls for nearly 24 hours. I was on a whole bunch of other shit at the time I ingested the material, to include a pint of bacardi, 16mg of alprazolam, 15 benadryl pills, a SHITLOAD of diclofenac, diethylpropion(similar to amphetamine), and some other shit. I'm lucky to be alive, really.

Anyway, back on topic. I'm in love with 2ce and don't really care to try any of the other 2c-(x)'s. The only other RC that I feel the need to try is DPT.

20. uplink

uplink Member

Jesus fucking christ.

I was just reading a thread on bluelight where some kid was getting bashed for not using a scale to measure out his 2C-E, even though he had experience with the material at higher doses (and wasn't afriad of tripping hard by accident).

You're just nuts.

I donno why you're dieing to try DPT either... a lot of people have crazy health problems (shaking etc) on it. Read the DPT primer if you haven't already. Also look under health problems under experience reports.