Favorite rapper?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by BudToker, Apr 24, 2007.

1. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

gotta check out klashnekoff and akala from london...getting pretty well known in britain...if it comes into the genre of rap i would probably say roots manuva... x x x

2. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

That was "Breaking the law". I love the Priest! Hell Bent for Leather, British Steel, etc... :)

I miss Dimebag's playing real fluid and explosive.

RIP Dime!

3. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

dimebag was a good player, yes. i just think hes overrated

4. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

overrated? how? he had tons of talent and somebody fuckin shot him in cold blood! if it was brody dalle or that sick japanese fuck you wouldn't say they were overrated. he was more than just a good player he was a guitar god

5. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

Priest is kinda growing on me... i used to hate that shit but now... eh i can stand them. maybe in a few months i'll like em. :D

6. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

yea yea yea it was a tragedy. and yes he was a good player. but is it nesessary to dedicate merchandise to his demise? no if i were a great rockstar id rather ppl focus on the music i made while i was alive than the fact i was killed. hes dead, move on. do we still hear ppl saying "RIP john lennon"? no. because its over. same as with this whole virginia tech shit. was i shocked that it happened? no. am i mourning? no. do i actually give two shits? certainly not. i really couldnt care less. sorry im not gonna just be fucking obsessed with bands just because everyone else thinks they rock. personnally i dont like pantera. i liked the song "walk" but thats it. i didnt like damage plan either. i thought they sucked.

and as for the bands that i do like, hardly anyone else likes them, so what do i care? i like Dir en grey, and i like the Distillers, i like L7, and garbage, and Tool too. why? cause i liked their sound. if you say that brody or kyo are overrated, fine thats like uh...your opinion. i dont like the other fans of Dir en grey either, because they are all fangirls that i want to mutilate. oh and on the subject of bands that are overrated, i dont like priest, i dont like maiden, i dont like anthrax, i dont like megadeth, i only like 4 songs by metallica, and i dont like motley crue, or van halen or anything im "supposed to like" because they are "rock gods", and i really really hate the kings of overrated bands, KISS.

so now you know my viewpoint.

7. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

"priest, i dont like maiden, i dont like anthrax, i dont like megadeth, i only like 4 songs by metallica, and i dont like motley crue, or van halen or anything im "supposed to like" because they are "rock gods", and i really really hate the kings of overrated bands, KISS"

Except for VH (shame Roth left damn 84 was a bit ago) I've seen them all in concert.

Looks like we aren't going to be trading bootlegs :D

8. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

if I'm not workin or puttin work in
    I'm either wheelin and dealin
    or probably jerkin my (censored)
    yep listenin to nothin, takin no suggestions
    all destructive criticisms, that can't improve on perfection
    rock a crowd in sections on a good night.. the hoes fight
    always get the dough first then everything else goes right
    at least that's what they say and who the fuck is they?
    make a hick say "what the hey?" brought that chick from sick bay
    Henson he shoulda asked his upperclassmen
    before he bust blast and never trust no Kardassian
    captains log supplemental
    the Klingons are now aboard the enterprise rental vessal
    on my cue photon torpedo
    oh and if I'm not on the block with Jorgito
    and so on for the street though
    smoke a pound of leak though
    I'm jokin on the fact that hiphop has gone freak show
    don't let the drama getcha
    in the only genre of music where the fans shoot the messenger

9. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

well I don't like any of the bands mentioned in the last 6 posts......course i'm not a metal fan either, lol. I tend to gravitate towards jam bands, especially jamgrass, underground hiphop, dancehall, dubplates, drum and bass, reggae (not just Bob Marley, imagine that!) and let's not forget the Grateful Dead....my religion.

.........>I don't know why i'm talking about this in a "favorite rapper" thread though.........fuck it.

10. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

If you like drum and bass, check myspace.com/laserbeast
    I met the drummer last night before a show, they are loud, yes, but amazing :)