Favorite positions for Oral

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Sativagirl, May 23, 2004.

1. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I like giving head with the guy lying on his back & I am facing him because I know how much they love to watch! I also like making eye contact with him!

2. april922

april922 Member

i like it when my b/f sits at the end of the bed, i get on my knees, and suck him dry.

3. JHardee13

JHardee13 Member

Girls have always tole me 69 is distracting. My favourite, and this is because she has a habit of trying to squish my head with her thighs, is to have her sit on my face. That way, the lips are naturally opened. She has the added benefit of being able to rub against my face, and, most importantly, I can still breathe. Although, I have to admit, the thought of suffocating in that area seems like one hell of a way to die.

4. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

not a 69 fan for the sheer fact that I'm literally shoving my arsehole in his face... and that makes me uncomfortable

As for giving... I like him either lying down or sitting... and as for recieing... lying down, or anywhere as long as he can reach my nipples and pinch them ... that gets me off in a flash