favorite place you've smoked DMT

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Psychadelia, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Psychadelia

Psychadelia Member

In the woods, getting in touch with nature and such.

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

in a dark room with the walls covered in artwork by various people in blacklight fluorescent paint....shit was crazy man...

3. Psychadelia

Psychadelia Member

Were you looking around? or did you try to break through.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've had my best trip just in my room with no lights on except diffused sunlight coming through my blinds.

I smoked in a completely empty room once which was interesting.

5. Psychadelia

Psychadelia Member

Ive never had the chance to be alone or in a setting I really wished to be in! Though they were all enjoyable experiences

6. AceK

I kept my eyes closed for the first part then opened them, but I don't believe this was a breakthrough, it took me more practice smoking it to break throught. To me breaking throught is where you forget your on drugs, without going into more detail on it. I've IV'd the freebase by using vinegar to make the acetate and wow, you hear like an electric noise then a pop and in a single instant objects around you are replace by different objects, not just a distorted version or anything thought it can be vastly different each time. I've contacted strange beings in a realm of white light, shit can get pretty crazy.

Jungle spice is a blast too but somewhat more chaotic...you use slightly different solvents to extract the jungle spice

7. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

There is a post on another forum asking if any one has used dmt for astral projection . If any one has had a o.b.e. while using this drug make a post and I will post a link there .

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

^ I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but here is an excerpt from a DMT trip report I wrote...

9. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

This is the post , there asking for experences on an a.p. forum. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/dmt-t43082.0.html I dont know if dmt gives you a o.b.e , some say kettamine will .
    p.s. I make the statement , know what you are doing when using any drug they can and hurt or kill you to keep my self out of any kind of legal problems . I believe in free will and personal responsibility .

10. floes

floes Senior Member

face first into my pillow in-between a PA system being drenched with the soundwaves of OTT.

11. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

in my room, ive had nothing but fails trying to smoke DMT outdoors, too many distractions

12. CastIronSword

CastIronSword Guest

Hmm... This is a very interesting question. The answer could vary so easily, with some of my best trips I could have been in Spain and I wouldn't have noticed in the least bit just because I was so deep inside my own head.

But as far as how visuals go, I'd have to say in the middle of a large, sloped cow field in the middle of the night with the perfect ratios of stars, clouds, and moonlight. I've blasted off in that particular field several times, so I have very fond memories of smoking it there. I remember one occasion where I was watching giant mechanical gears that was controlling the moon and stars... they didn't seem like human technology though. ;]

13. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

There is this elementary school by my house, it is literally built into a large hill, like two sides of it are grassy hill, and on the roof there are basketball courts. Get this though, the skylights looking into the school are pyramid shaped, so the whole thing looks like some kind of ancient spiritual place. Then at night, because you are on a hill (and way out in the country if I forgot to mention) you can see the best view of all the stars the northern hemisphere has to offer.
    We go there in summer when school isn't on and at night year round to blaze, but a couple times we set up folding chairs on the roof tarmac and had ourselves great dmt sessions. One was in the day, and we actually witnessed some of the craziest sunbeams coming from a hole in the clouds, it was magical, like god was reaching down in a movie. During the night time session we saw some northern lights (Canada) mixed in with the clouds. First time I've ever seen red in the northern lights (confirmed by a sober associate). Of course both times our eyes were closed for most of the trip, but it was still amazing to open your eyes for the first time after a rebirth dmt experience to something so beautiful. My tripping buds and I always blaze a bit of weed after the experience just to transition more smoothly and it is its own trip at that point. Does anyone else hit the reefer on the comedown? I usually vape the weed, my lungs are sometimes a bit raw from DMT.

14. AceK

I would love to smoke DMT outdoors that sounds trippy as hell but the wind...after teh first hit it gets kinda sketchy and I would hate for the wind to fuck it up...

15. Norcal

Norcal Member

A friends backyard. His female pitbull turned into a rainbow jaguar and a spinning blood red amanita mushroom filled the sky.