Favorite members of the psychedelics forum?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by kil0, Oct 19, 2008.

1. RoxStar

RoxStar Member

This thread should be renamed "which member of this forum do you secretly want to bone?" Bwaha I'm joking..I'm new too and I respect a lot of members here and their two cents.

spelling edit

2. ol13points_in_yer_neck

ol13points_in_yer_neck Member

or Wich member youd secretly like to prank With a fat chunk of crystal. i vote for funkateer. i like gettin our federal govmnt high. aftr all they got our "L"-ders high for the first time.thanks for b'in an obvious fed

3. bloomingtonhippie

bloomingtonhippie Member

Stalk
    He's pretty kickass.

4. Oh and lets not forget 36fuckin5, wherever he is :D

5. surething

surething Member

I'd have to say i'd drink down some suds with anyone on this forum too, the ideas and philosophies discussed (including this thread) are always a pleasure to read. and especially relayer cus any phillies fan is awesome in my book.

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

:cheers2:

7. dictator

dictator Member

I'd have a drink with most anyone here! Psychedelics are really the only substances I have any interest in beside smoking a bit of herb. I love having conversations about the many facets of psychedelics and of course music and art! Psychedelic warriors are a rare breed these days..

8. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

id like to have a drink with StonerBill, TopNotchStoner, and i know alot of people i'd like to dex with!!